Greetings!

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Greetings!

Post by Othniel » Sat May 30, 2015 1:47 am

Hello, I am new,
I come from another site,
Playground for giants.

Howdy all. I was referred to these forums by one Tvrod from the Giant in the Playground site (looks like I'm not the only one).

I'm fairly new to tabletop style gaming and play-by-post, though I have plenty of forum roleplay experience under my belt. I started Pathfinder last summer with some friends, and have enjoyed it quite a bit, though our meeting seems to be sporadic at best.Thus I have dived into the world of play-by-post to get my gaming fix.

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Greetings!

Post by Scout89 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Welcome! I'm the one who invited you. We have a good selection of games for you to join. Check the Master Games List for all our running campaigns. Shoot a PM to the GM of any campaign you find interesting (even if it is listed as closed to new players).
We are a very friendly community, but there's not much movement here over the weekends and holidays. Post and PM as you like and I'm sure you'll get replies by Monday.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Greetings!

Post by TetNak » Sat May 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Welcome! Glad we're getting so many new players lately!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Greetings!

Post by Vardaen » Sun May 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Welcome. Always happy to see someone new.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Greetings!

Post by Shurijo » Sun May 31, 2015 9:49 pm

Welcome, be sure to check out the Master Games List (link in header/navigation menu). The games there are hyperlinked to the forums so you can read up on the games and see how's it going to far. The GMs are also hyperlinked, so you can send the GM a Private Message in case something catches your eye. Also be sure to check out the Game Interest forum for new games or to see if there's enough players to start new games.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Greetings!

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Welcome, Othniel! Good to have you aboard. :D
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."