Welcome to the Ferryman

Please keep this forum to OOC posts for this game.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:24 pm

Well, Shurijo is more of the typical FBI type. Maybe you're a forensics guy, more involved in the science and such .. As far as not knowing the area, its not a big deal. I assume only I really know the area well. If you kinda want to understand the area, just look at a U.S. map of Ohio and Kentucky, zoom in toward Cincinnati, and note the Ohio River.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

WANNA_bee
Level 4
Level 4

Post by WANNA_bee » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:48 pm

Science and me, huh? Hehe... I think I'll just be an ambitious young man. Specializes in bombs and has some connections in underground maybe? I also had this in mind: My caharacter is a foreigner (from Italy, France or another Europe country?) and is here to help solve the case. He is given as a temporary partner to Shurijo's char, so the FBI can keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't mess anything up. I can think of a way to how he is involved in all this if you want.

This is all sketchy though. I'll think a little more.

And one thing... Do they allow piercings and tattoos in FBI?

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:52 pm

I don't think that makes sense really. They wouldn't call on a foreign country for something like this. Well, maybe tattoos, so long as they aren't really not noticable. Maybe you're not an authority of any kind. That's possible as well. Maybe a crazy psycic from europe or something that gets caught up in this..

WANNA_bee
Level 4
Level 4

Post by WANNA_bee » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:05 pm

Well, they don't really have to call him. He could have just came by himself, for reasons I can probably figure in time. But you're right, it doesn't make sense. I just thought a foreigner would include a different flavor in the group and the game, but I don't want to mess with your story.

Getting caught up in this would prevent me from driving Shurijo's car :P ! If we'd still play as a group, I don't mind being a caught-up. Mentioning caught-up... how about a suspect who's accused of being the murderer?... Heh, I could just go on!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 pm

That could work - the suspect thing, you'd just get to rid in the /back/ of Shurijo's car then. :) You could be a criminal, maybe Shurijo's street contact. You could be the barge captain, etc, etc.

WANNA_bee
Level 4
Level 4

Post by WANNA_bee » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:18 pm

Shurijo's street contact sounds good! That way I can pierce my face like crazy too! :D

Have a "street thug" template at ready? 8)

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:28 pm

I can work one up. Why don't you PM me a physical description. Got any special want for your rap-sheet? Drugs, etc?

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:47 am

Cool.... :)

Just don't make me take you downtown... :wink:

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:11 pm

I have been keeping up with this game mostly. I gotta say, looking good guys. I like it so far, keep up the great RP.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

WANNA_bee
Level 4
Level 4

Post by WANNA_bee » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:00 pm

Thanks. We're going for an Oscar. :D