IC: On the Trail...Endworld Mountains

Eberron is a new world described as pulp noir where swashbuckling and intrigue run rampant. With the Last War over, exploration and opportunity for adventure abounds. The newly formed Nation of Q'barra calls for those weary of the rest of Khorvaire. Do you answer?

Run by the DM MountainViking.
Formosus
Level 4
Level 4

Re: On the Trail

Post by Formosus » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:29 pm

"I's got him, yes! I got little cousin." Agamagan yells as he swings the unconscious kobold over his shoulder. He begins to make his way back to the trail to show his friends their new captive. "Get rope, tie up little cousin to . . . err . . . asks?" he says to his companions once he returns to the path.
7. A spiritual creature is wholly simple in its essence. Yet there is still a twofold composition in the spiritual creature, namely, that of the essence with being, and that of the substance with accidents.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:07 am

Jorund raises a skeptic brow as Corwick mentions the kobolds having a leader. Nonetheless, the dwarf is not in the mood to rush headlong into a real fight, especially after already having bruised his shins on one of the little scaly runt's traps. After tugging at his beard for several moments, he finally shouts aloud to his companions.

"Everyone regroup!!! If these lil buggers have a leader, I highly doubt that it is as stupid and ugly as they are. No offense there Agamagan. Seriously though, I'd rather us quit all this blasted running and take time to clear our heads so that we might approach this mysterious oaf proper-like and what not. What say the rest of ye?"

Formosus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Formosus » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:07 pm

When Agamagan arrives where the rest of the group is situated. he dumps the unconscious body of the kobold on the ground. "Wake him up, yes? Ask questions about lost friends?" the lizardman says.
7. A spiritual creature is wholly simple in its essence. Yet there is still a twofold composition in the spiritual creature, namely, that of the essence with being, and that of the substance with accidents.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm

"Yes," Corwick replies, leaning over the unconscious kobold. "I think we can dispense with ropes," he adds. "Unarmed and surrounded, I don't think he'll cause much trouble. But we'd best have weapons out, just in case."

Then the gnome turns to the kobold. "Wake up," he says, shaking him and slapping his face. And then he adds something in the sibilant tones of Draconic.
Wake up. Time to answer the most important questions of your life.

mountainviking
Level 3
Level 3

Post by mountainviking » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Anneke keeps a steady eye on the brush where the last kobold disappeared while she reloads her crossbow. The rest of the party slowly gathers around Agamagan and his hostage just a few steps away.

Corwick's racial hatred for kobolds becomes clearer as he leans forward to slap and question the limp, unconscious creature. After just a moment without a movement nor response, the rest of the party intervenes with a word, and the gnome stops immediately. He quickly recovers his dignity, and wisdom saying softly, "Geez Agamagan, looks like you nearly squeezed the life out of him. We could rest a bit while he recovers, but it may be time ill spent. Perhaps...we should give him some healing and get on with it." He glances around the group once, eyes going back to Jorund.

The kobold lies still, obviously crushed by the large lizardman's strength, and a small trickle of blood is still flowing from its wounded shoulder.

Looking back up the road, it is clear for as far as you can see, but turns to the right about a hundred feet away. The road is evening out, and you know you are very close to the top of the pass. To the right, brush and a few small trees lead up to higher peaks. Further up, on the left, the rock becomes softer, slowly rounding off into a loose pile, that also leads up to higher rocks.
Anneke spot 13; Hide while moving 19; D'oh!
Agamagan's 20 str give +5 to non lethal damage...and this one got hit by the spiritual sword...he may be out for awhile.
http://geocities.com/mountainvike/upper ... e_pass.htm
Party is on the road, 10 squares to the right of where the road starts to bend.