New Eberron Campaign starting soon!!

Eberron is a new world described as pulp noir where swashbuckling and intrigue run rampant. With the Last War over, exploration and opportunity for adventure abounds. The newly formed Nation of Q'barra calls for those weary of the rest of Khorvaire. Do you answer?

Run by the DM MountainViking.
mountainviking
Level 3
Level 3

Post by mountainviking » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:00 pm

Let's use the standard, word, character sheet that everyone else uses...I'll just have to check out char-sheets at work until I get my new PC built, up and running.

Hmm, a goblin warlock/druid/wizard whatever, very interesting...could be tough in some campaigns, but maybe he/she's already proven their worth to the village, and is thus a bit more tolerated:)

AramilWindwalker
Level 5
Level 5

Post by AramilWindwalker » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:07 pm

I've looked at warlock, and it seems ok, so i'll do that unless we really need another frontliner(the swashbuckler is the only one so far).

One thing I can't figure out is if the warlock has a limit to the # of times he can use a level of invocations(one just one invocation) can someone better versed in it than I tell me if there is a limit.

To fit me in, we could say I am a peacekeeper between the wild tribes around the city and the city itself, so that's how i've gained the trust, how does that sound?

sidewinder102
Level 3
Level 3

Post by sidewinder102 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:17 pm

Warlocks can use their eldritch blast capability and invocations unlimited times per day.

AramilWindwalker
Level 5
Level 5

Post by AramilWindwalker » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:33 pm

Thanks for the help.

Is chaotic neutral a useable alignment(so i can enter mindbender)?

sidewinder102
Level 3
Level 3

Post by sidewinder102 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:46 pm

No idea.. look at the class requirements.

Rokku
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Rokku » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:31 pm

Warlocks have to be chaotic or evil... so chaotic neutral is totally fine.

Also I would like to play! I think I'll brew up a Warforged Artifacer -- always wanted to try one of those.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:08 pm

I'll play but like V wanna give the newbies to teh site first dibs on their own game.

mountainviking
Level 3
Level 3

Post by mountainviking » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:16 pm

So far, looks like we've got:

sidewinder102 ??Psion-Elan?
maxwell murderer ?elven swashbuckler?
Fencer ??aritificer?
Vardaen ??
Aarimilwindwalker ??Goblin? Warlock?
Rokku ??Warforged artificer?
Wayloss ??

Those of you who know what ye'd like to play, go ahead and start up character sheets...You can PM me to let me know what you've decided...Looks pretty good so far :D Please let me know some basic ideas you might have too, what feats you like etc...So I can start thinking about how to write you all together.

I hope to have my new computer up and running in about a week. Since that will make this easier for me, I'll probably start the campaign shortly after that...I'm guessing in about 10 days to two weeks...If that's enough time for ya'all...

Others interested?? Please keep in touch, you never know when someone will change their mind...OR the GM will start feeling crazy and start up another game :? :?:

maxwell_murderer137
Level 0
Level 0

Post by maxwell_murderer137 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:29 pm

My word is nt activated, is it alright if i send one through notepad? I'll make sure its pretty clean

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:38 pm

If needed was thinking about a Cleric, but if we need more front-end meatshields i amy roll another one of thoes :p