Chapter 1: The Heart of the True World

Across the distant sea west of Zakhara lies a verdant jungle much like that of Mahasarpa, yet very different. The native people face their own struggles and have their own heros in this Mezo-American themed campaign.(A vWorld Expansion)

Inactive.
Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: End of Combat

Post by Bitom » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:18 am

The little man is gone once more, with only one of the humans even having seen him. Evidence of his presence exists only in the two small javelins sticking out of one of the fallen beastmen.

manatee
Level 2
Level 2

Post by manatee » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:34 pm

Tuucha speaks again in another dialect, "Can you men understand me? I came looking for Nixula. Is this it? Is there anything I can do for your injuries?"
--
manatee

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:39 am

The Hishnashaper spins on the new comer Tuucha, "Who are you? You are not of Nixula, and clearly this is what is left of it." He now has collected his javelins and he points one at Tuucha standing at at Huit's side as the man dances around hoping on one foot. Ix-Tub-Tun's amulets and talisman's swing froom side to side infront of his chest. "I am Ix-Tub-Tun, Hishnashaper of Nixula, speak your name and purpose here stranger before I take you to the temple as an offering to Zaltec!" He elbow's Huit in the ribs as the man slows his dancing to get his attention.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

manatee
Level 2
Level 2

Post by manatee » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:32 am

Leaning forward on his staff, Tuucha looks on the bloodied men and gruesome scene with a mix of pity and exasperation.

"Spare your threats for the pigfolk, Hishnashaper. I am Tuucha, Disciple-Priest of Qotal, and his blessing is upon me and this journey. You would do well to lower your weapon raised against his messenger.

I have followed a vision for weeks, leaving the distant city of Far Payit and walking through desolation upon desolation to reach this, the coast and first destination of my journey. Obviously I am not of Nixula, and more obviously I am not responsible for this devestation. I did not expect to find the village in this condition, but now I suggest we make haste in tracking the responsible party before all traces of their path have been worn away by time.

And as for offering me to Zaltec, your devotion is ... admirable. I bring the admonition to prepare for the return of Qotal, and recognize that Zaltec aids your enemies as much as you - wishing only for more and more blood. He'll drink your blood before the day is through if you don't calm down."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:35 am

Ix-Tub-Tun is in no mood, he snaps one of his amulets from his neck to hold in one hand, the device is crafted of the stingers of jungle scorpions tied together with sinew from jaguars and adorned with a single feather from an eagle. He holds it tight, "My village is destroyed, my family is missing, possibly dead, and I am nearly slain by some pig-man abbomination, and a stranger stands before me claiming to be a priest of Qotal telling me that Zaltec will drink MY blood and you expect me to calm down!" He narrows his eyes and glances at Huit next to him for a reaction, "For all I know this is all your fault Tuucha!" He readies himself to blast the Qotal Disciple into ash, but doesn't activate his talisman just yet.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:45 am

'œRelax,' Huitzilopochtli says, slowly walking toward the foliage, which has now returned to normal. He plucks both his javelins from the dead bodies, wiping the blood upon the ground, and walking back over toward the two that '˜chat'. 'œRelax,' he says again, 'œBoth of you.' He replaces his javelins in their sheaths. He smiles at Ix-Tub-Tun, 'œIt does not look as though you are much good in a fight anyway.' He sighs, walking away from the pair and heading to the center of the deserted village.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:56 am

Ix-Tub-Tun turns the amulet towards Huitzilopochtli, "I could turn your body into ashes right now. Those cowardly pig people ambushed me out of no place. Properly ready my Hishna, Zaltec's Hishna is no match for a mear maca wielding barbarian like those things!" He scowls angerly at everyone spitting at the feet of the Qotal Priest and then walks around him back toward his home which is in flames to inspect the entire hut looking for his family.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

A Tarantino moment

Post by Bitom » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:04 am

The small man that only Ix has seen thus far steps out of the foliage at this point. Standing all of three feet tall, you might first guess him to be a child before the pointed ears and slightly differant head shape make it clear that he is, in fact not human. That he is the creature responsible for the 'oversized arrows' which are in fact small Javelins is now obvious, as he has one of these in ready position, set in his AtlAtl and pointed at Ix.

His accent is odd, seeming similar to that of Tuucha, but also differant, and his bad Grammar makes it clear why, it is far from being his native tongue. "Human-Man Toosha was not here when village was attacked, and family not dead. You will find no trail, though. There no trail to find."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Re: A Tarantino moment

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

The game is locked.

And I wanted to have my name last on the Forums.