Prelude: Out of the Scrapyard

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:25 pm

I was waiting on others to post previous to becoming sick. Since he still hasn't posted I will post for him.
Chaos breaks out in the space port, and most react to it, a few are stunned by the events and stand dumbfounded by the explosions, including Divak Tan and Tarthas. While others jump to aid of their fallen friend.

Dar Ker calls out to the pilot for covering fire and then reaches into the Force along with Korban to try and move the massive steel beam off of Do-sid. The moaning and groaning of the roof and debris echos into the cantina as the two young force user begin to clear the rubble from Do-sid. Yet it will take a concentrated effort of a sustained period to free the Cerulean Padawan. They begin with some sucess.

Kel Dek climbs his way past the fallen Do-side, his blaster drawn and his communicator in hand, he cycles the radio but so far find nothing useful on the com. He sets himself down at the edge of the cantina, where the outer wall was, taking aim down the open space port at the assailants.

Gjur Hett climb his way free of the Cantina rubble and turns the corner to the east. There he sees the Republic Soliders ingaging in battle with the assiliants. His lightsabre hums to the ready as he races to close the gap between himself and them.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:28 pm

Gjur now rushes into the frey. He moves charges a nearby attacker, his lightsaber glowing dangerously as he does so.

With a swift movement the Jedi swings his weapon to defend those attacked and to liberate he and his Jedi friends from the menace of this planet.
Battlemind
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

mplZ
Level 1
Level 1

Post by mplZ » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:58 pm

Encouraged by the succesful start Korban concentrates on the force, forgetting everything that happens around him. Slowly he raised his hand as if he can lift the beam from a distance, and takes a step forward...

Kakita_Gokumoro
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Kakita_Gokumoro » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:07 pm

Finding nothing useful on the com unit, Kel pockets it while remaining under cover. Concentrating fully on the area in front of him, he waits until an unfriendly crosses his vision.
As soon as I see one of them, I shoot at him.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:05 pm

Gjur Hett charges into the enemies that face off against the Republic Soldiers his lightsaber a blur of motion. At the same time Kel Dek, Divak Tan, Tarthas and the others lay down fire into the space port. The place lights up with blaster fire and lightsabers. Men take hits all around. Gjur and the soldiers manange to secure the ship, but not after taking a few wounds and casualties.

Kel and the others supress the assilants long eough for the spaceport security to mobilize while protecting those inside. Inside the cantina the Force is expended to lift the beam from Do-sid. After a few long minutes the Padawan is freed. His broken and shattered body begins to bleed at once as the pressure if lifted.

A cry from Gjur to Kel, "Its time to go!" Then a deafending boom as the spaceship up above makes another pass. Its canons rip through the control tower sending the five story structure toppling down into the nearby buildings killing dozens of innocents within and without. Fires begin to spread through the complex. The Republic Soldiers call to Gjur, "Our pilots too hurt to fly, can you or one of yours?" Gjur nods, "Get on board and prime the engines, we will be right behind."

A table becomes a makeshift strecher and Do-Sid is put on it, and hauled out of the cantina under covering fire lead by Kel Dek. Dar Ker, holding a corner of the table is hit by a blaster rifle, and nearly drops his companion, but struggles on. "We must get him to a medical facility." Gjur returns, "Lets go, go, go.." Everyne agrees as they watch the enemy ship turn to prepair for another straffing run on the space port.

Running together you hurry into the ship Kel racing up toward the cock pit, as Divak and Gjur stand at the base of the ramp turning away blaster fire with their lightsabers. Then another pass of the ship overhead. The smaller craft, mostly atmostsphere only ships are turned into fireballs. The screams of men and woman fills the air but are drowned out by the hum of scout speeders as they roll over the debris. Atop the lead speeder is that strange figure that you witnessed in the Scrapyard. A wave of nauseating 'Force' sends those around him to the ground. The engines hum, and the Padawans don't wait to see what happens as they race up the gangplank, closing it behind them.

Over the intership com, "Man the guns! Brace for liftoff." Kel lifts the ship up from the ground seconds before the area is rocked by another straffing run by the enemy spaceship. Blasting its way into the air, the soldiers and the Padawans at the guns hit their target only once, but its just enough to give the pilot Kel enough time to plot a hyperspace route, and take the ship to lightspeed. "Courasant here we come..."

*Bamfh*

The End.
Due to a lack of interest, and a lack of posts to the game. I'm ending it here with a successful escape to the core world. Thanks to everyone that played, and I hope everyone had a good time while it lasted. -Vardaen
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

mplZ
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Prelude: Out of the Scrapyard

Post by mplZ » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:32 am

[OOC: obviously ;)]

A real shame. Was nice while it lasted and I'm sure it could've been great even if only 3 people still seemed to be posting.

If it's a lack of players that's bothering you, I'm sure I can find someone that would like to join as well and would post on a regular basis.

If it's lack of interest on your account, well, can't blame you really. It's demanding to be a DM. Nice game you had going, and it's a real shame it seem to end here :)