Character Creation

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:25 pm

I could get the book off Ebay, its not that big of a deal...
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Twilightling
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Twilightling » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:56 am

Sorry for the delay I will send it today.
I have no problems playing DA, it is almost the same for me, maybe even better,
It is up to you guys...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:19 pm

Okay I finsihed my character and emailed him to you KG, sorry for the delay, not an easy game to do without a book :) But the character generation thread was perfect!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Kakita_Gokumoro
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Kakita_Gokumoro » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:05 pm

Got your character, V. There's still some few things to do with him, but he'll do for now.

Otherwise, that's the second character I've seen for this game. With the start date two days away, I am uncertain how to proceed. I could run a couple of solo games, which seems to be my best option for two characters who are so diametrically different. My other option is to simply close the game entirely and focus my efforts elsewhere.

Any opinions?

Twilightling
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Twilightling » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:40 am

Well I think it is up to the other three listed,
but if it is just me and vardaen, I dont know...
I like the WoD very much, but the effort put here to run a two player game could be placed somewhere else where other 4 or 5 could play...
So it is up to you vardaen :P

BTW, what happened to the DarkAges idea?
And kakita, are there any WhiteWolf games you could run(should this one fail...)?

Kakita_Gokumoro
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Kakita_Gokumoro » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:41 pm

Twilightling wrote:Well I think it is up to the other three listed,
but if it is just me and vardaen, I dont know...
I like the WoD very much, but the effort put here to run a two player game could be placed somewhere else where other 4 or 5 could play...
So it is up to you vardaen :P

BTW, what happened to the DarkAges idea?
And kakita, are there any WhiteWolf games you could run(should this one fail...)?
I agree, though I have run some pretty spiffy one-on-one Vampire games. I'm just uncertain I want to at this time.

No one except yourself and TetNak commented on the Dark Ages idea. I got the feeling people would be just as interested or disinterested either way.

As for other WW games I could run should this one fall through, well, I have been spending a great deal of time recently getting acquainted with the Exalted game and am loving the setting. Otherwise, I believe my options would be limited to Werewolf: the Apocalypse, which I am less interesting in running online, as I'm currently Storytelling for that particular system on a weekly basis and would prefer to focus my energies regarding that game on the RL game I'm running (I just woke up, so please excuse my horrible grammar).

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:24 pm

Well, you could always leave this open, and wait for addtional players to join. Focus on the Avengers game and Star Wars for now, and keep recruiting.

Hey! Slackers! (Yes that means you!) Join up!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Twilightling
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Twilightling » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:25 am

I agreee with vardean, it is better to leave it open, and focus on the avengers.

Kakita_Gokumoro
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Kakita_Gokumoro » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:48 pm

Okay, I'll leave this alone for a while, and we'll see what happens.

As an official note, this game is now open and looking for players. Interested parties should either reply here or PM me for further details.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Re: Character Creation

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:37 pm

This game forum is now closed. Having recieved no interest in this game past the initial start up, and the GM now going AWOL for a period of time which is significant, the Vampire game is closed. The Forum will be move into the OOC Graveyard.