Chapter 1 - A Plague of Rats

In the "Free City" of Carnac in the north a dark power stirs deep within the bowels of the earth. The rise of the Grunling tribes among the twisting sewers of this city heralds doom for the men and woman of the region. Set in the year: 400 PY.

Run by the DM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:44 am

The group arrives before the Seer of the Rat in various shape. The Rat Seer accepts the liver and head of the Spider Seer and plants the head on a pole before him. He hoists the liver into the air and shouts out, "The Spider Seer's power is broken! The Rat feast on the Spider's soul!" He takes a healthy bite of the liver and chews and swallows it. As he does the Chieftain of the Rat holds up the head of the Spider Chieftain. Shouting, "The Spider Chieftain's head adorns my staff now! The Spider's power is broken! The Rat are the greatizt tribe of the tunnels!" The drums bang, and the grunlings all cheer. The chieftain continues, "We have much wealth, we have many slaves now, and the Bloodhunt is over! The Spider are gone, and the Rat are strong!" Everyone cheers and howls, "Now we feast!"

Everyone starts chanting, "Rats! Rats! Rats!" And the rest of the week turns into a festival of sin and debauchery like only the Grunlings can do.
Here ends the Grunling Game. I'm sorry for ending it so soon, but I have lost some of my drive for this game. Everyone did good, and your characters would all advance a level, if you wanted to level them up. Perhaps in the future when I have fewer games going on we could continue. For now however the game is over.

I will leave it unlocked till SAturday if anyone wants to post a final pose for their characters. Then it will get locked and moved to Graveyard.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Re: The End

Post by Shinling » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:01 am

Gak'Tak joines in the festivities and weares him self out for the first half the week. He seems to take great joy in the ale which makes him loose with his tounge and with the women. A large grin is the only thing that is on his face for the next week.
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The End

Post by Brennor » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:13 pm

Nug'ak also revels in the festivities, spending much of the time with the newly recovered Gork'Gork. He works on finding more information out about another of the mountanous grunlings -- few and far between in these cramped tunnels.