Bitom's Space War

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Deadline

Post by Bitom » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

I've decided that instead of doing every 3 days, and slowly rotating around the week that way, I will make turns due every Monday and Thursday by 5:00.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Round 2

Post by Bitom » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Round 1 has been processed, the map and your google docs are up to date. Round 2 is dure Thursday, 9/22 at 5:00pm eastern US time.

the map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... n_US#gid=0

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Round 2

Post by Bitom » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm

By the way, each of you seems to be approaching this with very different tactics, this pleases me.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Round 2

Post by Bitom » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:33 pm

A player found a loophole in my rules which allows you to send only soe of your ships in a given sector to attack. in the interest of fairness, I will now share it with all of you: send all the ships you don't want to attack on a flyby. Given, they might get seen and end up getting attacked, but if not, they'll end up back where they came from.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Typo

Post by Bitom » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 am

I just found a mistake in my rules: The Battle Cruiser has a slightly BELOW average stealth rating, not a slightly ABOVE average one.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Typo

Post by Bitom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Turns are due today at 5:00pm eastern. I have turns from 3 out of the 4 players.

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I wonder who the 4th is....

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Hmmm, me too. Had mine in since Monday night...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 pm

As you guys may have noticed, I'm doing a lot to correct problems with leadership points and the like.

One that seems to come up a lot is: Building and moving each take 1 LP. it doesn't matter how many ships you build, or how many ships you move. it's one LP for each action. Building is primarily limited by credits, and ship reassignment is one of the primary aspects of the game, so it's not very limited at all.

Will finish processing turn2 as soon as I get the answer to one more question.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Round 3

Post by Bitom » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:04 am

Round 2 has been processed. Round 3 orders will be due Monday: 11/26/2011