If I was King you would die if....

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Re: If I was King you would die if....

Post by od » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:08 pm

If I were King and you scheduled a meeting ass early in the morning, and I had to skip getting gas and dropping off bloockbuster returns to rush in only to find you'd resecheduled the meeting....You'd die...painfully.

oD

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:36 am

If I were king you would die for licking my nipples during sex.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:37 pm

Crap I'm dead!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:45 pm

If I were king (of the for-rest), you would die for getting so pissy about loosing in a game to your friends that you quit playing after inviting them to come to your house to play said games.

Deaths: 4 (Unless Shinling says so, then that's 1 more, and if Tet ever catches me picking my nose in traffic that's 1 more.)

Uber Champion of UnDeath: Licking Tet's Nipples, come on, you know you all want to! Spicy!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:23 am

If I were king, you'd die if you scheduled a conference call to involve extra management in issues that could easily be worked out between two IT people.

You'd die twice if the managers didn't call in.

You'd die three times if you then felt the need to RESCHEDULE the meeting.

Deaths: 5, 6 if Tet catches me picking my nose in the car, 7 if Shinling says so... and I only avoid 8 because I don't trust Tet to get close enough to my GF to lick his nipple during sex.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:36 am

If I were king, you'd die if you fire someone that hurts them self at work, having a drug test done (thats not signed) that comes up positive for more things then a person can still walk with and say your firing them from the drug test.. even though 2 weeks prior a drug test was taken for neg. everything and 2 days after a durg test was taken for neg. everything.. no wait, I'd sue first then you'd die.. very very painfully- by durgs... pricks..

anyhow, dont know how many times I've died.. I dont die from licking tets nipples durning sex.. I Bite. ::chop:: no death for me!
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sun May 14, 2006 12:48 am

If I were king you would die if you went around saying "wtf" or "lol" instead of just saying "What the fuck!" or acutally laughing out loud.

Deaths: 4 (Unless Shinling says so, then that's 1 more, and if Tet ever catches me picking my nose in traffic that's 1 more.)

Uber Champion of UnDeath: Licking Tet's Nipples, come on, you know you all want to! Just one lick will get you drunk, I promise, or your money back!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sun May 14, 2006 7:47 pm

Its very nice when I'm lactating.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Pelican
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Pelican » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:57 am

If I were king, you would die if you made it a point to point out to a soccer fan that you didn't like/understand soccer.

Deaths: 8, 9 if shinling says so, which he probably does.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:18 am

If I were King you would die if while at work you do your second career, while neglecting the work you are suposed to be doing. Meanwhile you bitch all day about how you have so much work to do, and get nothing done!

Deaths 5 (6) If Shinling says so