If I was King you would die if....

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: If I was King you would die if....

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:18 am

If I were king you would die if you were my boss and held 3 hour staff calls.

Deaths: 3 (4 if shinling says so, and he better not).
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:39 am

If I were king, you would die if I told you not to install .Net updates along with a bunch of other ones and you went and installed them anyways and then all our web ordering broke and I had to stay late for over 2 hours (so far) and I had to call my boss and now I look bad and it could have all been prevented if you JUST LISTENED TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! (End Rant)

Deaths: 4 (Unless Shinling says so, then that's 1 more, and if Tet ever catches me picking my nose in traffic that's 1 more.)

Uber Champion of UnDeath: Licking Tet's Nipples, come on, you know you all want to! Just one lick will get you drunk, I promise, or your money back!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Joni
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Joni » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:49 am

If I were king (which I would need a sex change for) you would die if you didn't disipline your kids in public.

Deaths: 1 for getting up before 9 (I got kids) (1 more if shinling says so, but he won't. and one more if tet catches me picking my nose in traffic. maybe one more for licking tets nipples, but brennor would do the killing and it wouldn't just be me:)
~Tina Warrior Physicist~

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:20 pm

If I was king (Not were Grammer Gorilla knw how spell naem.) you would die if you were chipper and cheerful in the early morning.

Deaths:
Deaths: 5, 6 if Tet catches me picking my nose in the car, 7 if Shinling says so... and I only avoid 8 because I don't trust Tet to get close enough to my GF to lick his nipple during sex. Maybe 9. I can't discipline my kids in public, I don't have kids.... anyone have some loaner babies for me to smack around?

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:44 am

If I were king you would die if you pooped in your pants (diaper pooping is OK)!

deaths 2 - I pass on whatever side I want, I speed up when people put their blinker on to get in front of me - get behind me Satan! +1 if Shinling makes the biggest mistake of his life
- I did use a McDs cheeseburger - hold the mayo - wrapper to blow my nose in the car once but that shouldn't count for picking our nose right?
Last edited by Amaris on Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:16 pm

If I were king you would die if I showed you how to do something simple on your computer at work, but every time you had to do it, you still called me for help!

Deaths: 4 (Unless Shinling says so, then that's 1 more, and if Tet ever catches me picking my nose in traffic that's 1 more.)

Uber Champion of UnDeath: Licking Tet's Nipples, come on, you know you all want to! Just one lick will get you drunk, I promise, or your money back!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:20 pm

If I were king you would die if, after seeing a billion drawings of my ideas gave me the go ahead- then was like.. Oh.. that wasn't what i wanted... why did you do that?

Deaths: 4 - I am incredibly selective on beers- i pass on everything but Guiness and Omengang if offered SPECIFICALLY (if that counts), I talk on my cell and put on makeup in the car, i will pass on whatever side i want! and sometimes i will know how to do something and ask just for clarification purposes.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 pm

If I was King, you'd die if you don't have a cat or dog.

Deaths: 4, 5 if Shinling says so, 6 if wolf screen tee worn around the house counts...

Mayo on burger/hot dog, Talking on Cell Phone, waking up before 9(Darn Work), (I have a wolf screen tee... does that count?), 1 more if Shinling says so...,

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:24 pm

If I were Queen (as I can't be king), you would die if you did not enjoy sci-fi movies

Deaths: 4 - I am incredibly selective on beers- i pass on everything but Guiness and Omengang if offered SPECIFICALLY (if that counts), I talk on my cell and put on makeup in the car, i will pass on whatever side i want! and sometimes i will know how to do something and ask just for clarification purposes.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:09 pm

If I were king you would die for putting the roll of toilet paper on upside down. [rant](seriously, there's only one way it should go on there, and if you don't know I'm not telling you, you'll find out when you die.) [/rant]

Deaths: 4 (maybe 5 if Shinling says so)
Mayo + Burgers = good.
I despise pink floyd (to add insult to that I'm a musician.)
I talk all the dang time on my cell phone whilst driving.
I have kids, so I wake up at 6:30.