Episode IV: In Search of the Sith

Set in the Knights of the Old Republic Era of the Star Wars Universe. This game takes place after the popular video game series focusing on the Mandalorians that remain on the Demon Moon of Dxun.

Run by the GM Vardaen
Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Episode IV: In Search of the Sith

Post by Bitom » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Lars is looking over all the equipment and checking with R2 to confirm his calculations. "We can't take the fighters and the repair parts... I think that means we leave the fighters behind. Valan, Kuhlgos... Have a look at that sith freighter. See if you think you can successfully fly it... a stealth ship would serve us well. Also, before we lift off, I want a company meeting. We have things to discuss."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:43 pm

Khul and Valan check out the Sith ship, the cloaking tech on it is busted, you blew up something in your first encounter with it that makes it not work right now, but the engine leak is fixable, R2 should be able to get it working enough for the moment to fly it out of here in just under an hour. The two Mando are confident that they can get it, and keep it, in the air after that. You'll have to spend some time to fix the thing all the way, including the cloak and the engine, but its yours if you want it. A note, the cargo bay in the Sith ship is tiny, as most of it is taken up by the cloaking device tech.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Kuhlagos responds, "I think it's spaceworthy. I just blasted it up pretty good, but I think it's still repairable.' The soldier looks around the ship and asks, 'œI think it'll be better to keep most of us on the '˜Reaver, just in case the bounty awakes and someone needs to take him down again."

The Mandalorian asks, "I can probably flight this ship behind the '˜Reaver. Or maybe the new comer can handle it." Kuhlagos doesn't much like the idea of having two-thirds of the remaining Mandalorians aboard the damaged Sith ship while only Lars captains the Mando's own '˜Reaver.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 am

Darious shakes his head after looking at the blasted Sith ship, "Im afraid I know just enough about flying a ship to keep from crashing into a docking ring but thats about the end of it." He then considers, "But if there are no unexpected surprises I should be able to keep her in flight." While his words are not confident he appears to be. "As for repairs Im an armorer not a flight mechanic so if something goes wrong things could get interesting."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End?

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:36 pm

As few people on the new ship is all that you'll need, perhaps Khul and Darious, or Khul and Jasdu, certainly if nothing goes wrong, and you can get out of the gavity well of Koriban you should be home free. Lars puts the droid to work getting the ship spaceworthy, and you spend a long time loading supplies and cargo into the Reaver that will later be used for repairs. After just over an hour both ships are ready to depart. You have what you came fore, plus some.

Standing on the landing pad the group looks around at one another, the droid gives a beep-beep and rolls into the Reaver to plot your course and share its calculations with the other ship. In a moment the group will take to their respective ships, the Reaver and the Sith's ship "Malice", and this episode of their adventures will come to an end...
I'm basically just ending things here. You are poised to escape the planet, you have 2 ships, cargo to repair the Reaver, and supplies, Sith artifacts, and your bounty. If th game continues with the same guys I'll talk to the new GM about prizes, but the loot thread is up there as well.

Thank you all for a great game, I did enjoy it, and I'm sorry to have to end up, but I really think its for the best. Good luck and...
May the Force be with you!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring