Right! Learners game.

Please keep this forum to OOC posts for this game.
Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Right! Learners game.

Post by Wargie » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:25 am

This little trial will be done with pre-made characters and I will be playing one or more depending on those interested in joining.

I am currently updating the old -doc sheet I used to an excel document which fits better, and I'll spread the characters, after you have picked one to play.

So the dudes.

Neil - Educated man, who runs an accounting firm on his official side of life. He is well educated with a degree from university. He has skills with electronics, alarms, locks and surveillance equipment. He is the leader and the one with the plan for each job this group of thieves pull off. He's also the one with the contacts when it comes to getting jobs.

Chris - The surfer dude. Blond, buff and every college girls dream. Has a past in the military, but currently he is running a small exclusive surfboard shop where he makes his own boards. Oddly enough it doesn't bring in enough cash, so on the side he is the weapons man because of his military background. He has some basic hand to hand combat experience (read bar brawling) but can pretty much shoot, take apart and put together again any weapon which fires a bullet or grenade. He's also the guy who gets military hardware, should it be RPG's or nightvision goggles, if the price is right, he can get his hands on it.

Michael - A plumber who works in the family business. Has a background as price fighter himself, who withdrew from the fighting as he never got the backing he needed or the big fight that would make his career. When it comes to martial arts and muscles, he's the guy to talk to. He moves like a cat and could probably work at a circus. If anyone mentions a martial art, he's probably tried it. Mainly the muscles guy, but who also has the skill to operate heavy machinery, let it be a jackhammer or to drive a steamroller.

Dennis - The wheelman. That's what he does, officially and in-officially. Spends most of his time driving a limo, attempting to get the big clients. Can drive anything with wheels, and even fly small planes. Spends his free time working on his collection of bikes and cars. He can steal any vehicle, and can upgrade the engines of most cars. (Not up for grabs at this point as he mainly will sit in a car during this game, unless someone actually thinks it'd be fun playing him.)

Glen - The washout. Has failed everything he ever attempted on his own. Dropped out of highschool after finding the nice effects of drugs, not to mention the cash selling them to the straight A students. Been arrested a few time and even done some hard time. He is the guy who does the dirty work, the odd stuff, and just good to have around if you need pizza or have him pick up the stolen goods at some location. Is prone to wear sunglasses even when it's dark and believes himself cooler than anyone else. He just follows the order of this crew because it suits him for the moment, but he believes he would be a better leader, but he can't be bothered.

Ok these are the characters, all of them are up for grabs if you are interested, including Dennis. As you probably realize you are a group of high end thieves for this little "quest". Think the movie Heat or the show Smith, and you get the general idea. As stated every character in this game as an official side and an unofficial side. The games I've played in real life, the characters doesn't really know of eachothers unofficial sides, which at times can lead to interesting developments as they work against eachother without really knowing. I might involve this to some degree in this try out, but I am unsure how it will work out when it could end up player vs player. So we'll see.

Anyway, pick your character. The sheets will be up later this week I hope and then the game might start.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Right! Learners game.

Post by Brennor » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 am

I'm in! :)

Dibs on the military hardware guy.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 am

Since this is premade I'm up for joining in. Especially since its a Wargie game.

I'll be either the wash out nobody or the leader guy depending on others preferences.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Michael
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Wargie, we doing this?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 am

Since it appears this game is go no place, I'm going to officially withdraw from it. I have enough stuff going on and will just slow us down, AND with everything learning a new game in a setting I know nothing about is going to just be too much. Sorry Wargie, hope this games rocks!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 am

I'm going to have to join Var in this. Sorry Wargie.