Chapter 2d: Falling Star

The Long Night is over. The Reign of chaos has been put to an end and the Builder's order prevails. But those who worship chaos are still out there working to tear it all back down.

Run by the GM Bitom
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Morning comes

Post by TetNak » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:40 pm

Korban leans against the pew he is seated within. "The Builder does not seem to guide you at all," he says, noticing Tib's failures. He grimaces through a broken jaw, "And when I am able, I /will/ be placing you under arrest, unless you decide to kill me while injured." The constable simply stares at him blankly.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 pm

Tib points his finger at the constable, "You attacked a Hammerite, this is a Hammerite church. Your pathetic government has no control here. Try and arrest me and I shall smite you down. The Builder's power flows through me in many different ways. Do not meddle in afairs beyond your limited understanding. I would not see you killed, that is what the Trickster wants, so know you are safe as long as you know your place." He takes up his hammer, sets a fire crystal in the head, and turns his back on Korban and walks toward the door wiating on anyone else to join him.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:57 pm

Korban chuckles through his broken jaw. "Attacked you did I?" He shakes his head in disgust.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:24 am

Zanick looks around to the others to see who is leaving and who is staying behind. Even though the day light offers the group protection from the undead, the warrior doesn't like the idea of having only the wounded stay behind and fend for themselves save a surprise attack.

The warrior volunteers, "I can stay here to help provide some comfort and protection for the ones of us that require further resting."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:43 am

Matthew rolls his eyes at Tib's outburst and then moves to start walking around the church. His body is terribly weak but their is still a need to remain active lest he truly wither away.

Pelican
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Pelican » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:54 pm

"I'll also stay back, then, to protect the weakened as best I can," Jamal concludes, motioning to Korban, Matthew, and the other injured.

Looking at Tib: "I trust you've got your full complement of energy from the Builder, then?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 pm

Korban leans back, obviously not going anywhere in his current condition, weakened and suffering from a fractured jaw delivered by Tib's stupidity.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:27 am

Hanz watches the two go at it once again. His heart burns while the words are interchanged, but he does not voice anything. He joins at brother Tib's side for the adventure to the tower.
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:06 am

Seeing that his fellow brothers are off to search the remaining tower, Zanick states, "I will stay here." He feels that having all of the priests leave the wounded would set a bad precedent. Also, he hopes that he might have a chance to help fix some other than physical wounds from the party's internal struggles.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Tib looks back at the bandit Jamal, still hung up on the first time he met the man who was shooting at him on the road out of town. "I am ready to face any challenge the Builder has in store for me. I am not easily swayed from my faith." He nods at the other Hammerites as they come or go and then he heads outside, weapons ready, and makes his way with whoever is coming to the Wizard's Tower.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring