Script ReWrite: Chapter 1: An invitation

The elders can't be stopped, but their inhumanity can't be accepted either. Moving to another city accopmplishes nothing, the situation is the same everywhere. Now the only hpe is to band together. As a group, maybe you and the other young ones can resist the political tides that threaten to erode that which makes you human.

A Vampire: the Masquerade game run by Bitom
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: The Prince's Exit

Post by MadVlat » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:25 am

Oblivious to the actions of the centipede Foster replies, "Duke there is nothing wrong with me i'm just fine. Why do you ask"? You almost wonder what fuels the Nosferatu's love of the little creatures. "Duke perhaps your half born...", nodding towards his ghoul "... will be of some use to us after all, perhaps some daylight survialence and such. Why don't you find something simple for him to do". "Duke is a good man if you can get him on track. What he was capable of during the invasion was truly something to behold. Too bad he can be such a pompous boar".
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:00 am

Maria sits quitly as the others bicker. "Yes, Spred them out so we all may take a look at them.. do try to keep them in order". She does not move after she speeks untill she cringes when the bug appears and dissapiares on Fosters head.
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm

Foster pushes the dossier across the table to Maria as per her request and withdraws a small memo pad and pen from his pocket. After scribbling down several notes for about ten minutes or so he replaces the mundane items to his pocket. As he waits for the rest to finish looking over the contents of the file he leans back into the comfortable chair crossing his hands in front of his face with a single finger in front of his lips. Out of nowhere as if to break the silence Foster speak's, "So what shall our cover be for this meeting with the prince? Obviously he does not want his dirty laundry aired to public scrutiny. I suggest a lie befitting a group of mere neonates, perhaps a light chastisment for our actions of late, what do you all think"? As Foster finishes a small beetle looking insect walks onto his hand and distracts him for a brief moment as he plays with the little beastie then places it back in his shirt pocket.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:35 pm

"Like anyone is going to give a shit what we were doing. Make up any lie you like Foster, the concept of just not answering questions ever come to you?" He turns to his Ghoul Leo, "I'm going to be counting on your for some daytime survalence. I think we should start with her girlfriends and her last boyfriend." He checks the notes once more, "..and this place, seems she likes to hang out here, or did, maybe someone will know something. As good as a place to start as any." He looks around the room, "Anyone have any suggestions, on where to start otherwise?"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:27 pm

Bard says, "Don't say anything," looking at Foster as he does so. "Tell them that if the Prince wanted them to know, he would have told them, and if they want to know so badly, they can ask him."

He shrugs, "Telling them nothing is probably a bigger question mark than actually telling them a lie."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:33 pm

"I was wondering if you were going to ask that or just go off half cocked. I believe that one or two of us should go and check out the residence. No one truly ever disappears without a trace we simply have to be smarter than those we pursue". Foster glances at the Ventrue as he finishes then settles back into his chair.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:02 am

Maria lessons to the others as she thumbs though the papers, her elbows off of the table. She doesn't seem to be looking all to well but does take a few things of note to herself. "there must be more to this, it doesn't feel right.. though we don't have a choice anyway." She sets the papers down for the next person.
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:02 am

The dossier is well and truly spread around the table, but everything is numbered and color coded, so thee is no real chance of making it disorganized.
Any questions for the magic dossier, just PM me.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:23 pm

"Well alright...", Duke tosses a few papers back into the the dossier, "...that was suitably boring moment of silence." He looks aroudn the room as no one is making any noise as they read, save perhaps Maria. "I think we need to start with the boyfriend. We know where he likes to hang out, we head there, talk to him and get the ball rolling." Duke stands up and motions at Leo to pick up all the scattered papers that people have finished with. Once done he waits for Leo to lead the way, since the Ghoul is the one with the keys to the SUV. "Lets roll."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:43 pm

According to the dossier, there is only one public place that the Vanessa's last boyfriend could be at midnight on a thursday: Club Apex. Apex is the premier Goth club in the area, and people actually come from nearby cities to the scummy reaches of San Sevastian to go there on the weekends. This isn't a weekend. It's local night. You're not even allowed in if your drivers license doesn't have a San Sevastian address.

Unfortunatly, the only one dressed for the establishment already left Elysium.