Script ReWrite: Chapter 1: An invitation

The elders can't be stopped, but their inhumanity can't be accepted either. Moving to another city accopmplishes nothing, the situation is the same everywhere. Now the only hpe is to band together. As a group, maybe you and the other young ones can resist the political tides that threaten to erode that which makes you human.

A Vampire: the Masquerade game run by Bitom
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: The Prince's Exit

Post by MadVlat » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:13 pm

Foster looks across the table at Duke, as the Ventrue finishes scanning the information. He leans forward in the chair hands clasped before him. "Do you think that they'll let me in"? The nosferatu's hands seperate and he motions to his attire. The toothy grin crossing his face normally makes toreador uneasy, between the critters and thick yellow plauque which covers his teeth, many tend to cringe at his sight. "Perhaps I could be more effective by studying the ladies residence, if you would be so kind to drop me off nearby".
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:26 am

Maria silently agrees with Duke and stands, also ready to leave. "Looks like we will need some appropriate attire... home?" She pushes her chair back into its place at the table and waits a moment for the others.
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:26 pm

Bard sighs, "A Goth club?" He stands, shaking his head, "That is amazingly cliche' given our circumstances." The man is obviously talking about everyone's status as apart of the undead. "Let's hurry." The man does not seem to actually like this place much, and has been attempting to get a speedy retreat since he has gotten here.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:56 pm

Duke collects all the pages of the dossier and recomplies the file from all the pieces. He nods to everyone in the room about their various suggestions and comments. "Come on then." He then exits the room, heads down to the SUV with the dossier tucked under his arm and hops in the Shutgun seat, havin Leo drive again. "Home first, we change or whatever, and then we can drop Fosters off near her house, let him snoop around. The rest of us are going dancing it would seem."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:23 pm

I am going to pause the game here briefly. The group will go home and change, they will drop foster off, and then they will join in on od's thread where he is already at Apex. But since od's on honeymoon right now, I'm going to hold back a bit.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:39 pm

The Group goes to their various havens, or to the house they use together if they have clothes there, and get dressed as Goth as their wardrobes will allow. Maria has appropriate clothing, of course, the others make do.

They get back into the SUV, drop off foster, and go to Apex.

moving the RP to the "Being a loner..." thread. Feel free to post there.