Ruins of Mahanaga - Chapter 7

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The Return of Nakan

Post by Brennor » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:54 pm

Azora shakes his head at Nakan. "No, my place in the celestial order has not been determined yet. That shall be rectified in time, and is part of the reason we are heading to the north."

He looks the other man over. "You are looking much better than the last time I saw you Nakan. I am glad that you have been restored to health." He grasps the other man's hand.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:11 pm

The two groups prepair, Toranoshi eventually returns from scouting the ruins, the dhuka was not present for much of things, but he caught up to speed quickly. He readies himself to seek out his brother, or to do what he can for the Brahmin.

The groups will consist of those staying here to clear out the temple, and await the others: Shamad, Ghanji, Sujata, Azora, Pusan and Nakan. The other group will travel with Vivec to the far off city state of Laskshmana, where no one save for the Brahmin has been: Vivec, Rhokti & Pazi, Toranoshi and the Mystic of Nog. Of course Rhokti might return here on his own and then once more return to join Vivec with others if they determine they need help.

Everyone is ready, there is little more to be done. Vivec begins to entreat the Deva for safe passage. Unlike Rhokti he does not step through the Void. Instead he appear to open up a portal into one of the spirit realms, a river flows through the portal and as he steps into the river, those with him are wisked away downstream, a few moments later the river deposits the quartet very far from where they started...

The End
This chapter ends! I have given out XP already and await the level ups. I will start the next chapter split, with two different threads. I suspect they may interweave back and forth as this group makes healthy use of Teleport from here on out I can see.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring