Ruins of Mahanaga - Chapter 7

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The Return of Nakan

Post by Brennor » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:56 am

Azora too smiles as the rest of the group reappears in near they hut.

"Great to see you again, Nakan. I hope you are feeling better?"

He looks up the scar. "That looks like it hurt."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 am

Pusan begins to visually search his surroundings now. "So tell us more of this place, brrrt boit boit". The yogi's remaining tattoo's moving across his skin. Passing each other slowly in a puzzling display. Badda glows a soft azure.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Rhokti shrugs, "There were big lizard things smashing statues. We had to put Nakan back together. We couldn't find the eye piece. Sorry it took so long." He turns to Vivec, apparently bored with explanations already. "Are we waiting another day, or do we go to get your tools now?" Rhokti seems anxious to get out of this swamp.

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:57 pm

"I have the teleport blessing I need to reach the destination. So long as you can still return us here we should be fine." He pauses for a moment thinking, "Based on what the Yogi said, we may wish to take Toranashi with us. If his lands are so far west as to be across the sea, Laksharma is the only true port city in Mahassarpa. It is possible your counterparts booked passage there."

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:03 pm

Rhokti nods. "I can bring us back." He then looks to Shamad to decide who should go and who should stay.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:54 pm

The Mystic, floating over the ground watches as Nakan arrives with the others. He is impressed with the display of power from the Monkey Man and the Imam so far. "<Ancient> There are two routes from here to my home. The Imam speaks true, the first is over the sea. A ship might easily sail west into the Crowded Sea and find my island. The other is over the land route. The Spice Road travels west from your city of Bhalluka along the coast and through the jungles and eventually into the old kingdoms of Nog and Kadar. This way will take many weeks and will be frought with much peril in the untamed lands. I arrived over the sea, a much safer passage, in more ways that you might understand. If your counterparts have traveled to Zakhara already, they must have taken a fast ship."

Ghanji looks around, at at Shamad after the Mystic finishes speaking. "I need to understand something. We are giving chase are we not, but are we going to seek the Refugees from home first or not? Or do we leave straight away on this task to stop the others?" He really couldn't care less about seeking information about the Mhuktar, already he's heard enough about Azora.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:15 pm

Vivec responds to Ghanjo's question immediately. "Searching for the refugees should not be a hard task to do via magics while traveling North to the Dali Lama. As for tracking the others...we may well do that as well depending what your head Brahmin says, but if Toranashi can learn of them leaving Laksharma via boat in the short time I am there picking up supplies then it is to our advantage."

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Nakan has not been up to speed, other then the version that Rhokti gave him. He is also sick from comming through the void and very impolitely takes a moment to compose himself.
"Ghanji, Azora, Sujata. It is good to see all of you, I can tell much has happened, and no I did not feel my injury. Rhokti informed of some amazing things."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:31 am

Shamad nods to Vivec, "Both. We will head to see this Dali Lama and at the same time use Rhotki and Vivec to teleport and search for the High Brahmin and understand the rest of this. If we find the High Brahmin and he tell us to return, we can do so easily, and we will not have wasted any time."

He gives a firm grasp to Nakan's shoulder, reaching into his pack and offering the Muni a part of his rations. "Are you hungry?" he asks before nodding to Vivec, "Take who you think best, brahmin."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:31 pm

Vivec nods, "I can take four others. One must be Rhotki, one should be you Shamad. Some one needs to warn the Rhaj of Laksharma. And lastly I think Toranashi would be the best to check with the boats and see if the others passed through. Besides his skills, if his bother is among them he is the only one with any kind of description to give the harbor folks. Taking a fourth beyond that would leave this place vulnerable...I think, I am not incharge of tactics though." His voice as he calls out the people t go seems a tad bit annoyed, as though he forced to do some one else's job in selecting the travelers.