Ruins of Mahanaga - Chapter 7

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: The Return of Nakan

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:30 pm

"I agree," Shamad says, "We should be in relative safety compared to the others. I am pleased we have Nakan back to aid us." Shamad smiles, and truly looks happy, it is not every day you can /save/ the life of a friend. Shamad is more used to seeing them die.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:59 pm

Rhokti shrugs, "Hardly matters, as I can only bring three back."

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:23 pm

Azora waits while the others discuss who shall be departing and therefore who will be staying. Likely, he is going to be staying.

"How long will you be away? Is there anything we should do other than to make this a safe base of operations, Shamad?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Shamad considers, "We might wish to start seeking out the Dali Lama first, and then make our trip when we camp." He looks over at Vivec, "What do you think, brahmin?"

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:31 pm

"With the things that Vivec travels to get," says Rhokti, "finding a man of such significance as this dali lama man should be easy. It seems foolish to walk when we can likely teleport the next day."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:34 pm

Shamad, not fully understanding the magical ways of the brahmin or Rhotki, nods. "Very well." He gives a look to Azora, "Just be careful, stay here, and protect the camp."

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:39 pm

Azora nods to Shamad. "That means no seeking out of the confines of the inner sanctum that the Mystic mentioned as unsafe still. Ok."

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:44 pm

Rhokti wanders over to the hut and renews the magical energy that makes it not just part of the wall, then he turns back to the others, eager to actually be doing something, or maybe just for the opportunity to not be in the swamp. "Are we prepared?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:45 pm

Shamad touches the wound on his side, "I could perhaps use some mending first." He grunts, "My wound hurts, but is not fatal. I would hate to run into any further enemies and be wounded, harming my preparedness to defend us if necessary."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 pm

Shamad does offer, waiting for healing, "I think you should make sure there are no further enemies about, though. However, do not get over your head without our help." He nods to Ghanji, "Ghanji will lead you while I am away."