Two Paths Diverge: Lakshmana - Chapter 8

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Two Paths Diverge: Lakshmana - Chapter 8

Post by Trogdor » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:36 am

"Sorry" Janak says with a chuckle. "Given that the 'maharaja' has also claimed the title of high priest, I thought you might be referring to him."

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Rhokti shakes his head. "I have nothing that the High Brahmin man has used. Perhaps one of the others has something that I could bring back after re-enforcing the enchantment? Will it be consumed in the scrying?"

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:10 am

Vivec shakes his head, "It will be preserved." He pauses then and thinks. "When you go back, ask Shamad about Janek's request. It is his decision whether we could use a yogi or not." Mentioning a yogi causes a pained look to come on Vivec's face, "or if we could just replace the one we already have." He finishes in a half mumble.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:13 am

Rhokti nods and takes up his staff and monkey. "Good, then. I will be back soon." And with the sound of monkeys howling from beyond the grave, Rhokti steps into the void and is gone.
Teleport to the great hollow wall of spampyness

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:37 am

Rhokti takes up his staff, and his monkey climbs up on his shoulder after a final Eeek at the walking stone. The magnificent font remains awaiting something of the High Brahmin to use in the scyring, perhaps this should have been thought of before. Rhokti bangs his staff on the floor once and with a rush of screaming monkey noises he vanishes.

*Bamphf*
Ok moving Rhokti to the other thread. You guys have been RPing great so I didn't stick my nose in until it was require.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:43 am

"You two certainly don't waste time," Janak says with a smile. "But tell me, if you're travels have taken you away from civilization, is there anything you or your companions need that we can get for them before Rhokti returns? Supplies, perhaps? Healing magic? Alchemical materials? It's still early enough that we can pick up most anything you need."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Only about five minutes later there is a rush of air, and standing right where he was minutes ago Rhokti returns with a *BAMPF*. The young man is holding a prayer book in his hand, that both Brahmin can tell is both old, and well used. The mark of Mahabhalla is proudly enscripted on the front cover.
Rhokti returns: Teleport 84 Success
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:23 pm

"Nothing comes to mind, but we have another companion that may be better suited to answer that. With Rhotki and I am to travel as we are...I doubt it will be an issue." When Rhotki returns Vivec looks at the book, "It seems you found something then?" He asks the monkey man.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:57 am

"I can provide just about any standard equipment you might need," Janak replies. "I can even make most alchemical items - if I have the proper supplies." But there are some things I can't manage. And that includes things like healing potions or healing wands. Just let me know what you decide."

Then, as Rhokti returns, the psion smiles again at how quickly everything is progressing. "Did your leader say whether he wanted my help?" he asks. The odd man seemed to like things blunt. And Janak was happy to comply.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Rhokti nods. "Yes, this book was given to us by the high brahmin man. Here." He hands the book to Vivec, then the strange round-faced man turns to the other man. "Yes. Shamad will have you if you will come. I don't know how we'll fit everyone in the hut, though. perhaps I will have to start making two."