The Lost and Found - Chapter 10

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Return of Rhokti and Rambad

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Toranoshi bows to Ka'im, "And may your enemies fall before you." The dhuka has been rather silent, taken aback by the whole celestial event. He folds his arms over his chest. "We should try and get some rest, tomorro we must continue our quest."

Ghanji nods to Tornaoshi, "Agreed. We can camp at the base of the ziggurat one more night. Tomorrow night I look forward to sleeping in one of Rhokti's huts once more."

Rambad is touching himself on his face, his chest, his legs, and then he shoves his hands down his pants -- in the back. "I HAVE A TALE!" He pulls out the grey furry tale, "My Liver!" He then faints dead away at the realization into Jabiir's arms. He will need some rest to recover from his ordeal.
If you guys want to keep RPing please do. Otherwise we can sort of slip forward to the night and end things.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Ka'im returns the bow. "Good luck in your travels. May your successes continue." Ka'im then turns to return to his own group, just in time to catch sight of Rambad fainting away and Jabiir catch him. He makes his way back over. "What happened?"

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Janak approaches the Lions of Tomorrow and bows to them at the waist. "You have done my people a great service by helping to return one of our devas to us," he says. "You will always be welcome in my home in Lakshmana should you ever come that way. And should you visit, I will make sure to tell my countrymen what you have done for us so that you may be properly honored."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Kasib leaps up and rushes toward Rambad. "Rambad!" He frantically helps Jabiir sit him down carefully.

Meanwhile, Shamad is relatively silent, simply watching in amazement as to what has happened. "Good travels," he says simply to the Zakharans, "Let us find a place to set up camp."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Those who know Toranoshi will see his pleasure that Rhokti is returned to them. His feelings have always been complex - honor and duty standing above personal preference - but his traveling companions are nearer to him than his own flesh and blood, and to regain one such is a precious thing.

Still, all this magic and mysticism has begun to wear on the dhuka, whose skills and motives are mundane. At his master's instructions, he begins his part of the camp routine.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:44 pm

The two groups are glad to have thier friend back, and here is much to tell and much to do. Rest first is required and the Mahasarpan climb down the northside of the ziggarat to camp and the Zakharan's down the southside to camp. The events of the day, and the events here on the Isle of Afyal the Lost One are told to their fallen friends, and are recorded in the heavens.

Afyal-Ahmed climbs the ziggrat once more and with the Three Mystics remains there throughout the night in conversation with his diciples.

What the dawn will bring only the Deva and Enlightned Gods know.
This marks the offical end of the Crossover Thread, and begins the summer break for both these games. Thanks all! The OOC threads remain open of course, and check the vWorld main OOC for info on things also. I've pushed out XP to your sheets! See you in the fall.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring