The Lost and Found Again - Chapter 10

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Success - Third Statue

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Sayyid takes the potions and hands one to Jabiir. He then uncorks his and drinks it down, the full power of the potion flows through his body healing his wounds magically. The Imam instantly feels much better and can easily handle the elephant ride now.

Jabiir silently takes the other one and drinks it down as well, many of his wounds healing over as well. He now too can handle the long ride back.
Sayyid CMW Max +21 Healed! Nice.

Jabiir +15 Healed
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:39 pm

"I saved the day in there," Kasib quips. "I am really quite low myself," he says, speaking of his abilities to heal. He looks over Jabiir and Sayyid. "You two are in bad shape." He frowns, "Hold still." He touches both on the shoulder, using his perfect voice to hum some light-hearted melody. Thankfully for everyone, he spares the lyrics.
CMW on Jabiir and Sayyid. I marked them off my sheet
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm

"You?" Ahmed quips, "Jabiir, is the one with a face so ugly that a giant boogger couldn't stop laughing at it." Climbing up onto an elephant Ahmed looks to Janak, "Seems your theory was correct, but the extra firepower was still appreciated." It's not much of an apology but it's what Ahmed has.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Jabiir drinks his potion and accepts the healing song from Kasib. "Thank you both. I fear what our last task shall be like." The barbarian too takes a few minuets to sit and rest before producing three small vials.

"I have a few very minor healing potions that we could spread around. Please take them if you need them." Jabiir flexes his burned (now healed hand).

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

"I was glad to have the astral guardian summoned when we faced the guardians," Janak replies to Ahmed. "You were correct as well that a little bit more firepower was not be out of place."

Then he turns to Jabir. "At least for the last one we ought to have the others with us - that is assuming they too were successful."

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Sayyid sighs, wiping at his ancient garments that have become torn, burned, bloody and soiled from the fighting. Sometimes it seems that the only thing his priestly training is good for is to repair the relics that he wears. But today, he prayed for other spells that seem to have been even less useful. "Damn it all, I'm bad at this." he mutters to himself, before standing again and playing at leadership once more. He hauls himself up onto the elephant and turns to the others. "Guess we should go find out if they were successful or not."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 am

Kasib hums a little tune he picked up some place, its asort of like a prayer hymn but it comes from Kasib so its more likely from some harem he visited. Regardless the two men feel much better.
Kasib: CMW +21 to Sayyid and Jabiir both. Got the same rolls for each.
Jabiir offers some minor healing potions if anyone wants them, but for the moment no one takes them, waiting to see whatelse is in store for the group.

So Sayyid mounts up and the group turns their attention to getting back to the Ziggurat. The trip back is long, but easy enough as the elephants know the way. The day turns into night, and night rolls on as your travels take you south through the jungle. You move from one path to another soon rejoining the main trail the elephants have formed. Up ahead you spot the swishing tails of another group of elephants -- ones with riders on them.
This thread is now relinking with the main thread! Success. Please start posting to the other thread right away.
This thread links up here: Lost and Found
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring