Scouting Medina al-Afyal - Chapter 11

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Scouting Medina al-Afyal - Chapter 11

Post by Trogdor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 am

The others will be here soon Toranoshi, the calm voice of Mani says into the shudra's head. Shamad seems very eager to confront this menace. There's a slight pause and the voice adds, I shall direct them here.

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Scouting Medina al-Afyal - Chapter 11

Post by Wargie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

The dhuka looks over the edge after Ghanji and then attempts to motion to the man to seek cover and mouths the word Narmada. He then decides to slip into the deepest shadow he can find upon the roof to await the arrival of the rest of the group. In his head he sends his thought to the crystal.

..let me know when they get here, I will keep keen eyes upon Narmada and the other bhuk...oh, and tell them to bring my sword. I will need it against these two.

Toranoshi grins as he sees magic strike Narmada and adds in his head,

..we appear to have allies, but I have no idea who they are...
I've read all the posts and threads except for Azora's side adventure. So I am up to date on Toranoshi and the group.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Mani's thoughts register in Toranoshi's head, They are at the gate now.

Ghanji is in hiding but he turns when he hears Shamad and Janak, and Rhokti as well all arrive in slightly different manners. He calls out, "Over here", and motions the group with a wave to his location.
This is wierd, but you are moving back to the other thread, that's the main game.
This thread exits here: The Barber and the Brother
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring