Plans Within Plans - Chapter 4

The Mahasarpa Campaign, a land of jungle ruins, an yuan-ti oppressors. Where swami, muni, and devapalas fight to hold back the curse laid on this once great civilzation long ago.

Centuries ago Saurama the Destroyer was locked away, defeated by the Deva of Mahasarpa. A prophecy was spun on the great loom that foretold that one day she would be reborn to take her vengence on the world. This is the tale of the Harbingers of that doom.(A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the GM Vardaen
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Shamad

Post by Brennor » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:15 pm

Azora's eyes go wide as Toranoshi rattles off the list of what happens with the drink. "That is quite a potent concoction. Good thing you only drank one."

He lets himself be led through the maze of pathways, trying his best to remain quiet. Without a doubt though, he manages to kick at least one thing on the way back that clatters around for a few moments.

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:20 pm

"Well I had two..." he silences and looks around a corner as they are closing on the estate. He tilts his head slightly while he looks and then walks out.
"The problem with the drink is that it is addictive..." He looks upon Azora and gives the man a grim smile, "After number two you want number three and so on....ah here we are." He comes to a stop at the gates of the Prasad estate.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:27 pm

** Nearly Everyone **

The dhuka and the Balahdara arrive at the Prasad estate and are quickly taken inside. The two men have a few minutes to get themselves ready before the meeting time, and so do what they must to be ready. Ghanji, Nakan, and Shamad are also preparing in their own way, Shamad sleeping, Ghanji ritually cleaning himself after being around the Chandala, and Nakan doing his own thing. Soon they will all gather to meet with Lord Prasad and High Brahmin Suryakant, including the Swami Durjaya.
Once Hamin and Rhokti are done, I will begin the metting.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Geist
Level 10
Level 10

Prelude to another Meeting

Post by Geist » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:02 pm

** Rhokti & Hamin **
I know... That's been explained before. But he is thin and wiry, he does act rather like a monkey (which is even more obvious when around another monkey)... and the fact that he understands Vanaran will only serve to confuse and confound the Brahmin even more... so count your blessings and have fun with it! ;)
"Oh, blessed devatta! No... I don't believe I mentioned that." Hamin looks slightly surprised for a moment. "I had been sent from the Temple of Ancestors in Singha to warn you all not to do uhh... well... that which you've already done! But I have also been beseeched by the High Brahmin Suryakant to aid you all in whatever ways I can, so that what has been done can be undone!"

"Hmmmm... the hour grows late, and the High Brahmin is coming to the Prasad estate tonight for a meeting. We should get going! I still need to make certain that all has been made ready for the continued celebration of Sharma Variya's life!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:37 pm

** All Characters **

Hamin realizes the lateness of the hour, his taling taking some time to tell in full, especially to such a distracted audiance as Rhokti and his monkey friend. The Brahmin finishes his tale and hurries off to make sure the last preperations are complete to the evenings meal, they are, and all things will be in order. He finds that in Bhalluka they do things slightly different than in Singh but it is only a minor detail here or there, but the members of the Prasad House are all too well accustomed to having to do this for family members as their Shikari meet with untimely ends constantly in the war against the Yuan-ti.

So it come to be that the evening bell is rung, and each person begins to find their way into the dinning chambers of Lord Prasad, ready for the meeting that they have been expecting all day.

Here ends Chapter 4. The chapter has gone on longer than planned, and many events took place or didn't take place that weren't planned. Regardless, all of the RP was excellent. I'm glad to have Geist and Bitom in the game, and look forward to continued great RP from all. Watch for Chapter 5 Start today. Comments and suggestions please PM me to make for a better game. I will be PMing XP to players.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring