Chapter Two: The Path of Legend

The world of Dawnforge is a mythic land rich The world of Dawnforge is a mythic land rich in magic and wonder where great empires clash, intrepid explorers journey beyond wild frontiers, and mighty heroes brave epic dangers. It is a land where familiar and beloved races and archetypes are reaching the pinnacle of their glory and wonder. It is a vast and rich realm where newborn nations are still islands of civilization in a dark and unexplored wilderness sea. The world of Dawnforge is a land where the greatest deeds have yet to be done and epic heroes are wrought in the crucible of legend.

Run by the DM Eanwulf
jrkrimin67
Level 2
Level 2

Re: An Unexpected Delay

Post by jrkrimin67 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 am

A broad, gap-toothed grin falls over Alexei's bearded face as he smacks Kharn firmly on the back. "That's the spirit friend! Kharn speaks the truth in saying that we should act in one fashion or another. But let us also not forget whom it is that we are aiding. I say we let Lady Arya decide our path."

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:55 am

Arya blushes profusely. She has never been much of the center of attention before, other than at times when she was much younger and was with her father.

Humbly she replies, "I do not mind if you wish to help those in need, if we indeed can. My only fear is that our efforts would cause us to tarry so long that Captain Saebrun would wind up leaving without us."

Overhearing the conversation, Captain Saebrun huffs light-heartedly as he interjects. "Well if it helps little miss, we haven't even begun to start unloading our cargo. If you and your friends wish to head on into town and see what's wrong, by all means do so. I only ask that you keep me informed as to your progress, so we don't wind up leaving you here by mistake!"

Valleda
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Valleda » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:49 pm

While Solia does not mind helping out Captain Saebrun and his crew at all with unloading their cargo, the young rogue's mind can not help but wander to the thoughts of what possible rewards a small town like Dertgar might have to offer those souls brave enough or foolish enough to help them with their dilemma.

Finally after several moments, Solia's curiosity gets the better of her and she approaches her companions, commenting.

'œWell if we do indeed have some time to kill, I vote that we see what we can do to help out this flyspeck of a town with! After all, if we don't like what the village elder has to say, we can always walk away and come back to wait for our boat to finish up unloading.'