Chapter 1: Into the Shadowlands

The "War Against the Shadow" is set to begin. The Emperor, Toturi I, is missing and the Scorpion have been convicted and sent into exile. Peace is threatened across the Empire as the Lying Darkness begins to creep into the hearts and souls of men.

Run by the GM Tet'Nak
Orvost
Level 9
Level 9
User Class: Inquisitor

Re: The Dark Moto

Post by Orvost » Thu May 10, 2007 5:09 am

Hero doesn't understand Yakamo's actions, but he doesn't question his orders. He adjusts his gear and prepares for another run.

I guess we won't be stopping for the night afterall.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: The Dark Moto

Post by Vardaen » Thu May 10, 2007 6:02 pm

Nakastume bows to his Lord, and then draws a scroll from his stachel. "A blessing of the Kami My Lord." The Kuni then proceeds to summon the courage deep within himself, and deep within Lord Yakamo. He reads his scroll, and intones several blessing not only of the Kami and the Fortunes, but of the Seven Thunders, which Yakamo is one of; of the second Seven Thunders. "I shall see you tomorrow Lord Yakamo-dono." His spell finished he runs as fast as he can to the wall shouting at the others to do as the Daimyo commands.
Cast Courage of the Seven Thunders on Yakamo (not that he needs it). Spending Void for extra dice.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

End Game

Post by TetNak » Thu May 10, 2007 8:51 pm

** Synopsis **

Hida Yakamo was lost that day. He would be captured by the Dark Moto and his minions, oni of the Shadowlands. He was tortured for months until found by the Naga.

Meanwhile, Nakastume led the others back to the Kaiu Wall, defeated several attempts by the Shadowlands to stop them. Eventually, with the death of Ryuiji, they reached the safety of Rokugan. They delivered the message to Ryuiji's brother and soon, the Lion and Crab assaulted the Shadowlands army surrounding Shiro Hiruma and drove them off.

Suru returned to the Dragon mountains without dealing out revenge to his father.

Hero continued to serve the Crab, and was one of the guides through the Shadowlands when the Crab returned to destroy the Shadowlands army.

Jubei murdered a suspected Tainted samurai soon after returning to Crab lands and was forced to leave with the Crab army back to Hiruma once more. While there, he distinguished himself again in battle against the Shadowlands.

Finally, Nakastume returned to Shiro Kuni after serving his master in the Shadowlands. He went missing soon after returning, a rumor of Bloodspeaker's revenge for his killing of the maho-tsukai Sen before he entered the Shadowlands.
Game over! Please see the OOC section for more information