Chapter One: Shadows in Waterdeep

Here within are contained the tales of Waterdeep and her champions and villians.

Run by the DM eldritchknight
eldritchknight
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Chapter One: Shadows in Waterdeep

Post by eldritchknight » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:42 am

Th man in black hands the papers to the hawk-nosed Sanaktkhefnaktdet, and says, "I believe that that is all I can do for you gentlemen today,"

"I will be here if you need me. Just let the tavern keeper know that you have a message for me, and I will be here as soon as I am able,"
Meesa take down quote to get in game:)

DretKyrin
Level 2
Level 2

Post by DretKyrin » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:45 pm

"Thank you sir," he says, trying to mask his excitement and youthfulness with a calm, business-like demenor. The elf then addresses the group, "It sounds like we've got a bit of work to do, we should try and get started as soon as we can."

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:56 pm

"I think Sanaktkhefnaktdet has it right," Elistar adds.

He rattles off the man's name perfectly, despite having only heard it once. Memorizing long strings of syllables are a wizard's stock in trade. And pronouncing them perfectly, even on the first attempt, is what separates a gifted mage from a pedestrian one.

"We need to see who's being accosted and start trying to find out if there's any pattern. Then talking to those targetted is probably our next best step."

harleysa
Level 2
Level 2

Post by harleysa » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:40 am

"I guess a little footwork never hurt anyone, but still you would think that they would offer a bit more aid to us. Still I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, after all why should they do anything when they can force us too." Devlin muses aloud

"All the more reason to try to make a big score early on, if we play our cards right we might be able to make a good profit off this. I just hope I don't have to use my contacts too much, nobody likes a pest"