Bad Tidings

For all OOC goodness of the Exalted system.
od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Bad Tidings

Post by od » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:54 pm

So far I am still trying to get Brennor to get his character made and Twililighting hasn't posted in the past 2 weeks. Unless I get responses from both in the next couple of days I will likely be hanging up yet another oD attempted run game. I just don't want to run a game with less than 3 players, and I haven't even gotten any of the main story started yet because of lack of players.

Apologies if this goes up in smoke, since I'm sure my long setup time didn't help anyone out.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Bad Tidings

Post by Brennor » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:57 am

I still want to play, we just haven't gotten a chance to talk.

I'll talk to you more tonight, od.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:11 am

Ok, talk to you tonite. Alright, 1 person still alive and kicking...looking for number 2.

Twilightling
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Twilightling » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:26 pm

I am sorry Od, I am in a middle of changin Jobs, with little luck from the start of the next year I will be a Level Designer for UbiSoft. But in order everything to be ok, I will have a lot to do at my current job, so posting from my workplace is little hard.
As for my home, My PC is being repaired and with some luck I will have it till the end of the Weekend.

What I am trying to say, is that I still want to play, and normaly have the time to post. But thanks to some things happening at the same time, I was unable to do so for the last two weeks.

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:37 pm

Works for me. Game will continue, though I still need a large stick to beat brennor with.

PM me with what you need B, since we didn't talk last night.

Twilightling
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Twilightling » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:19 pm

My PC is still unaviable, so my posting if any should be very irregular, sorry guys:(
I hope they will fix it this week, but anything could happen

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:32 pm

Guys, I'm gonna call this game. I may try to run it again in 6 months or so when peoples schedules clear up, but for now I just don't think it is going to work out.

Thanks for the interest.

oD

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:08 pm

This game will be moved to Graveyard shortly. Too bad about it, better lucky next time I hope.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring