I think I should jsut end it

OOc chatter for the Epic game
od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

I think I should jsut end it

Post by od » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:41 pm

Well getting folks back together helped, but then we started to slow down again. I don't know if the increased pace that will be occurring as we get moving on the quest will really fix things.

I'm sorry we didn't get to explore the story or the epicness further, but I think I'm going to call this game dead. Feel free to post comments.

oD

eldritchknight
Level 12
Level 12

Re: I think I should jsut end it

Post by eldritchknight » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 pm

That's fine with me, od. I think that the epic feel was cool, but it would have been more rewarding if I had worked a little harder for those levels. Maybe if we had started around fifteenth level, or so.

Thats just my feeling, is all. The story was cool. Just out of curiosity, when we re-attained godhood, would we have continued playing as gods? Or would that have been the climax of the campaign?
Meesa take down quote to get in game:)

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:42 pm

That probably would have been the climax, I didn't anticipate that happening for a long, long time though.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:00 pm

hopefully Savage Tide will hold together, I just got part 11 in the mail and the players are 20th by the end of it.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:31 pm

I enjoyed playing, but I'll admit that high level stuff has a tendency to be either too easy or too hard. The calibration gets a bit more difficult as the abilities increase in power.

Still, it was fun to explore the high level stuff. And I loved the concept of deposed gods.