Chapter 2a: Confessions

Toturi III is dead. The Empire is left without an Emperor. Toturi's wife, Toturi Kurako, rules as the Empress until her husband's written wishes can be found and acted upon.

With the Emperor dead, others seek to gain power. One such man is the Khan of the Unicorn Clan, Moto Chagatai, who currently lays siege to the Imperial City, Toshi Ranbo wo Shien Shite Reigisaho.

Run by the GM TetNak
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Chapter 2a: Confessions

Post by TetNak » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 pm

The Karo, Nao, leads the Scorpion Magistrate, Takeo, and the Yoriki, Hideki, through the halls of the Imperial Donjon. Hideki, particularly, finds the sights amazing. He has never seen such lavish artwork and designs. However, the further they walk, the less impressive it becomes, as Nao leads them down several flights of steps. Finally, the trio stops at a stairway, and Nao simply points down them. "Down there," he says, "They are being held." He looks between them, bows, and begins walking back the way he came.
This thread is for JW and Nate
Last edited by TetNak on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: Chapter 2a: Confessions

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Takeo turns to Hideki. "You know the intimacy of this matter, Hideki-san, and I will request that you conduct the questions by and large. My talent is for instruction, harsh and true."

With that, the Scorpion raises his steel mask, replacing a youthful beauty with a caricaturish metal face laughing. He begins walking down the stairs.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:17 pm

"I must admit Takeo-Sama, the only interogation I had ever been a part of was with these two... and I am not overly familiar with the questioning of men. But I will everything I can while keeping my honor." Hideki replies, with a slight hint of hesitancy in his voice.

The young man is clearly nervous, more so out of not wanting to dissapoint Koshiro, than what will happen with the two men in this room. With his Yari left in the room upstairs, Hideki nods to Takeo and enters the room to begin the questioning.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:11 am

The odd pair walk down the stairs toward the door. The door is a typical sliding paper door, but as it is opened, Hideki and Takeo both spot two Scorpion guards.

They turn, give Take a quick glance, and step out of the way. Inside are both the doshin, seated on the floor, tied together by a rope on their wrists and ankles.

The guards say nothing.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 am

The Bayushi warrior is as silent as his guards, raising a hand to signal that the door be shut. He turns to Hideki, gesturing him forward.

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:32 pm

"So," Hideki begins speaking as he moves towards the two Doshin. "it would appear the tables have turned a bit since yesterday... Yesterday you wanted me to beat an innocent man to get answers out of him, and today..." Hideki lifts his leg as if to kick one of the men, Then stops and puts it back down.

"Today, I'm left to question you, with the only the instructions you had given me yesterday. I would greatly prefer however, for you to just give me the answers I ask for, when I ask them. Understood?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:53 am

Both doshin look up at the former ashigaru with a pair of expressionless faces. "You think we will tell you anything?" the taller of the two asks, "There is nothing you or your Scorpion friend can do ... if we speak, our punishment is far greater than anything you may have planned."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:03 am

"Im not shure what this Yuudai would do, but I am sure that if you were to tell me Seppun Koshiro-sama would be able to put a stop to it."

"Tell me where to find this man, and what he was paying you for, and we can make sure he never reaches you."

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:16 am

The Laughing Steel Master is silent, his gaze long and steady on the one who did not speak. His manner is rigid; he is a slayer of men poised in pitiless regard.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:57 am

The two men laugh, nearly simultaneously. "The Champion?" one spits, sarcasm dripping off his tongue. "He won't survive even to see you again, fool." They both keep laughing, "Today is his last day. He will die without honor, screaming in agony and begging for death ..."