Chapter 2a: Confessions

Toturi III is dead. The Empire is left without an Emperor. Toturi's wife, Toturi Kurako, rules as the Empress until her husband's written wishes can be found and acted upon.

With the Emperor dead, others seek to gain power. One such man is the Khan of the Unicorn Clan, Moto Chagatai, who currently lays siege to the Imperial City, Toshi Ranbo wo Shien Shite Reigisaho.

Run by the GM TetNak
JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: The Dead

Post by JohnnyWeird » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 am

The Bayushi finds a bench and lowers Hideki to a seated position there.

"You fought well, Hideki-san. Koshiro-sama's confidence in you is well-placed, and speaks well of the both of you."

Takeo's hand betrays him, touching his scar through clothes and armor.

"Would that my own conduct might have spared us that necessity. I regret that we were defeated by force of arms under my command. Please accept my apology."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:00 pm

"No Bayushi-sama, it is me who should apologize..." Hideki replies slowly still in severe pain from the injuries he's recieved. "It is my duty to defend the Seppun..."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:17 pm

While the two discuss, Nobatudo returns with a shugenja on his heels. The man wears Seppun colors and mon. "Domo," he says to both of them, "This is the one that is injured?" he asks, looking at Hideki.

The shugenja places his hand upon Hideki's shoulder, and the former ashigaru feels a healing sensation come over him.
PoIP: +6 HP
The older man sighs, "I am sorry, Magistrate, I have not the power to heal any further today. I suggest bed rest for at least two days, and perhaps have the local monks come attend to your wounds."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 pm

"Thank you, Seppun-sama." Hideki replies "I feel much better already." He understands the mans advice, though he feels as if he would prefer to find Koshiro-sama before laying down to rest.
Am I well enough to move around at all?

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:31 pm

Hideki: -18, Injured

You can indeed walk around, just hurts like hell to do so
Hideki feels well enough to search if he must.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:00 am

"My thanks, honorable sir." Takeo bows to the shugenja with the respect due a practitioner of his arts. He then turns to his companion.

"Hideki-san, if you are well enough we should seek out the Champion; this news will not wait."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:23 am

"Hai -sama, The rest I need can wait. Are we to check the Doshin's house?"

Hideki lifts himself off the bench taking the time to don the Armor, and weapons that were taken off him earlier.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 am

Nobatudo frowns, "But you are hurt?" he quips to Hideki. "Tell me where, and I shall go, would that not be easier?" He looks over to Takeo, obviously listening to the command of the Scorpion Magistrate. "The shugenja just did say you should rest, Hideki-san."

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:34 am

"Yes, I am still hurt Nobatudo-sama. But I have a duty to inform Koshiro-sama..." Hideki feels a bit awkward explaining himself to a child, though knowing if the boy tells him he must stay, then he would."
Just to check how old is this kid?

Also, if Takeo tells me to go, and the kid tells me to stay who has more authority?

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 am

Nobuatdo frowns, shrugging, "I shall go in your place, Hideki-san, if Takeo-sama allows it."
He's about 16. Takeo is a Magistrate, he is superior