The Seed of Divinity (Ishreen's Solo)

Wanderers and criminals from across the north of the Realms have been summoned to the blasted environs of the Moonsea's Thar badlands by a messenger promising work and money ..

Run by the DM Formosus.
Formosus
Level 4
Level 4

Re: The Seed of Divinity (Ishreen's Solo)

Post by Formosus » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:29 am

Karstinoff shrugs. "I cannot say. I had my purchaser do most of the dealings. In any event, I have your things safely stored in my home. As for what my spiritual director wants with you, I cannot say. He is an old Orthodox Baneite, and he has some ties to members of the old hierarchy that have managed to evade Fzoul's grasp, though through diplomacy, might, or evasion, I cannot say. I will let him tell you his story himself if you care to ask him."

Karstinoff then pauses for a moment to breathe. "In any event, I am having a small problem with the undead, which is part of the reason why I paid for your release. But, we can speak of that later after you have had a bath and a good meal."
7. A spiritual creature is wholly simple in its essence. Yet there is still a twofold composition in the spiritual creature, namely, that of the essence with being, and that of the substance with accidents.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:39 am

"A problem with the Undead, I'm sure that I might be able to help with it." Ishreen decides there is little point in talking more. He reclines his head and closes his eyes trying to fall asleep in the slightly more pleasant environment.

Formosus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Formosus » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:00 pm

The coach arrives at short order at its destination. The valet opens the door, revealing the courtyard of a large mansion that has been walled off from the rest of the city. Though it is generally in good shape, Zhentil Keep is still rebuilding after its destruction a few years ago, and signs of the battle that destroyed it can be seen in some of the scorch marks and chips on the house.

The valet ushers Ishreen to suite which includes a four post bed, a warm bath, and a closet full of new clothes, including a red robe (though the cut is like the robes of the Zhents, and not those of Thayans).

The valet says "Rest here tonight, my master will meet with you tomorrow. If you would like some food now, I can take your order, or if you would like to wait a bit, feel free to pull this rope. It will summon a servant to you." He then waits to be dismissed.
7. A spiritual creature is wholly simple in its essence. Yet there is still a twofold composition in the spiritual creature, namely, that of the essence with being, and that of the substance with accidents.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:50 am

Ishreen nods to the valet and motions for him to leave as he explores the room. For to long he has lived in the rags he is wearing. his hand brushes the bed and he decides that the bath cannot wait any longer. He removes the rags and piles them near the door and pears at his tortured body. Once he had been toned, reviling in the perfection of his body. Now he is worn, his bones protrude cruely from his skin giving him the gaunt appearance of the dead he has studied. He is glad that the cells were so dark and he could not see how gaunt he has become.
Ishreen takes advantage of the bath, cleansing away the filth from his body. He refuses to call a servant yet, he takes the robe they have provided and dresses himself in it. He pauses as his stomach growls but ignores the baser demands of his body as he looks for his spellbook.

Formosus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Formosus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:45 am

Ishreen's spellbook is decidedly missing at the moment. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Karstinoff is keeping it "hostage" until Ishreen agrees to do the proposed job for him tomorrow morning.