Tomorrow City?

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Tomorrow City?

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:06 pm

So, I know I've literally just got back to posting in my two other games, but...

I've found a really cool game in Tomorrow City by Nathan Russell and I really think it would make for a very fun adventure/campaign.

Its a Dieselpunk setting, a huge city set on an elevated disc above the devastation that was the old California before the Long War 1914-1970s. It is now 1984 and a great deal of America (and the rest of the world) is a wasteland, war and Pattern bombs have made vast swathes of the world a dangerous place, abberations stalk the shadows with the City being an overcrowded metropolis, robots carry out mundane tasks and the Revs ('Revolutionaries or Rowdies, the PCs) take on jobs either on behalf of the Ministries that run the city, or against their opressive rule.

Anyhow, I like it. If you're interested let me know and I can loan you a pdf copy to have a read through.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Tomorrow City?

Post by Othniel » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:57 am

I don't think I have the bandwidth to learn a new system, unfortunately, though it sounds fun.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Tomorrow City?

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 pm

Always happy to support another game here. :D And the world sounds really cool.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."