Yggdrasill - My Personal Take

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Kizsters
Level 0
Level 0

Re: Yggdrasill - My Personal Take

Post by Kizsters » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Hey! Do you still need any players? My brother told me about this and I'm interested in playing...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Find yourself an avatar woman! And yes, we were waiting for you to show up :P

That'd be 8 players and 1 NPC !!! Our circle of nine is now complete!!!

Party Recap
Annehi - Young Volva Prodigy NPC
@Hayabusa - Two-handed Reaver (Melee Combatant)
@Kizsters -
@Muskrat - Warrior in Exile (Trying to redeem honor)
@Olligarchy - Finn Thrall, (Emissary to Yngvald)
@Seosaidh - Wbweather's son
@TetNak - Shield Maiden (Melee Combatant)
@Tisben - Berzerker cousin to Seosaidh and Wbweather (Melee Combatant)
@Wbweather - Jarl/Justicar of Tyr (Political Noble)
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Kizsters
Level 0
Level 0

Post by Kizsters » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 pm

@eanwulf What kind of character are you still looking for?

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:01 am

• I too am looking for another player, Tisben's vacation of my game as well leaving room for another.
  • I have even have a premade berserker to make the transition into playing the already onset Prologues much easier.
Enter Kolgrím Kolbjørnsson
An old berserker seeking nothing more than the chance to enter the Halls of Valhalla in one final glorious battle. Think Druss from David Gemmell's White Wolf and Legend series. He was known as Kolgrím Blood-Axe in his younger days and can easily be altered to suit the party's original idea of somehow being related to Thorgrod and Eyvindr if need be. Otherwise, he can stand alone as his own party member. I'd just love someone to play the part of a giant axe-wielding barbarian berserker is all!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Maybe.

I need to do some reading to get into the Keltia game, if you don't mind waiting I might be up for this too. But if someone else wants it faster I will concede.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:52 am

I still need a person to don the mantle of our party's berserker, Kolgrím Blood-Axe! Pretty much your two-handed axe wielding Druss the Legend clone from David Gemmell's line of novels known as the Drenai Series. An old warrior who seeks to end his life with one glorious battle. So far however, nothing has been able to defeat him so he trudges on through the world in hopes of one day finding that one special battle that shall lead him to the halls of Valhalla.

Dare you test your stones and see if you have what it takes to send this Odinsson to the hereafter!?

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Having found a replacement for our party's berserker, the long absence of @Kizsters now leaves our group's blacksmith/rune-keeper open and available. The woman's name is Yrsa and the bards weave unusual tales of the traveling blacksmith's origins. Taller than any male warrior, the young runesmith wanders the realm in search of those folk in need of her hammer, be it to craft arms and armor or to imprint items with protective runes. So what say ye people, do you have what it takes to don the mantle of this hero?

As to @Kizsters herself, it has been well over a month without any word as to your current state of affairs. I am sad to say that unless you contact me ASAP, the search will continue for your replacement. I am indeed sorry to say this as new blood is always welcome here at the website!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:14 am

Hasn't logged on since Sept 20th.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:07 pm

I have three characters that I would like to get players for, possibly four should @Aegor end up dropping as well.

#1 - Kaeder - Finnish thrall to the Jarl Yngvar, party guide and practitioner of elemental Seidr magic, trying to earn his freedom.
#2 - Skulmdall - Young warrior, brash and considers himself to be a reaver-prince, twinned sibling of Sylvi (TetNak).
#3 - Yrsa - Large woman, known to be both blacksmith and user of rune-magic, tales told of her are odd, might be half-jotun though seems to know a lot about the dvergar.

Should Aegor drop, there will also be.

#4 Kolgrim - Old berserker of lore looking to die a heroic death, inspired by Druss in David Gemmell's novels, fights with a giant axe.

This game uses the Yggdrasill system by Cubicle 7. The game is set in the year 480 in the realm of Scandia. The group are unsung heroes that have been called upon to help an elderly jarl rid his land of evil. The game has a mix of fantasy and realistic elements though it meant to tell the mighty tale, if not saga, of these heroes as they battle evil. Along the lines of Beowulf meets the 13th Warrior.

Let me know if you have any interest. SEE TETNAK'S THREAD if you really dig the Cubicle 7 setting. He has one for Keltia in need of players also!