Pathfinder Games

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 30, 2018 6:22 pm

So with Trogdor and Eilandor basically done I have several openings in many of my Pathfinder games. If you see something you'd like to join let me know.

Age of Ice: Children of Kylorin - 13th Level, Mythic Tier 2 (Home Brew)

Age of Ice: Fallen Empires - 8th Level, (Home Brew)

Eberron - 6th Level, Eberron Setting / Shattered Star AP Conversion

Kingmaker - 8th Level, Kingmaker AP (Kingdom Building aka Civilization sort of)

Serpent's Skull - 7th Level, Serpent's Skull AP (Indiana Jones style)

Skull & Shackles - 5th Level, Skull & Shackles AP (Pirates with a Ship and a Fort!)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

Pathfinder Games

Post by Zorbeltuss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm

I'll have to take a look, I think I'll restrict myself to one game though, unless they are really slow.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Pathfinder Games

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 am

Kingmaker seems fun and different, if there's still space.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:48 pm

There is space, KM is neat cause we they are expanding a kingdom, the game will switch between exploring the frontier and more typical PF type stuff, to kingdom building, expanding the kingdom, politics, etc. (back and forth). A little Civ, a little Pathfinder.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Pathfinder Games

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Love what I've read so far! I'll see what they need and how I can fill that gap.

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

Pathfinder Games

Post by Zorbeltuss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm

So what does the skull&shackles crew look like? Existing classes and gaps to be filled? (If that is something we bother with in the first place). Is it like, mostly nice pirates or a morally ambiguous bunch that do rape and murder for fun and profit?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:12 pm

So while they are pirates, they are still heroic pirates, and are good guys,but are certainly a more rougher around the edges, a paladin would not fit, but the group has a cleric of besmara. Its more about the loot, and the battle, than it is about being bad guys. Its like a bunch of Han Solos!

Active:
Gragol - New Captain, Dwarf Corsair
Xie - Newest member, hasn't joined up yet human Cleric of Shelyn (soon to be Caplain)
Roderick - human swashbuckler (Quartermaster)

Inactive
Maggie - Human Cleric/Rogue (First Mate)
Toruk - Undine Sorcerer (Carpenter)

They have no Arcane power any more now that we are rebuilding the crew. So Arcane stuff would be a good call. Perhaps you could be allies/friends with Xie HungryXenomprph and I could intro you both together as a team.

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

Pathfinder Games

Post by Zorbeltuss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Sorcerers are always fun, I'll have to read up on stuff and find some inspirations. You want concept by pm?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Sure, or just post in the Games OOC chatter forum, the other players can chime in to help out

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Pathfinder Games

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:56 am

I'd like to join Eberron. I'd play a heavy armor Fighter, the party needs someone who can take some hits. I just want to know if you will allow the dhampir race, and then I'll send you a PM.