Pathfinder Games

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: Pathfinder Games

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:07 pm

It should be!
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:19 pm

I have one more game in need of players

Age of Ice: Fallen Empires, its a home brew, set at the start of the coming Ice Age, with ties to the Fallen Empires set of Magic cards from way long ago, also tied into the Mod of the same name for Civ 3, plus my own stuff. Same world as the other two Ice Age games.

Anyhow, its 8th level, group has been focused on a small area, but is expanding out now.

Has: Dwarf Cleric, Elf Paladin, Human Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple

viewforum.php?f=526
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Consider me last for any interested parties, since I already just joined 2 more of your Campaigns. :P But if there isn't anyone else, I do like the Age of Ice world, and starting at the beginning rather than the middle of the Ice Age is an interesting change.

Hoping to try out Classes I haven't played before. Thinking:
- Gunslinger (maybe the last one, barely holding on to the new tech as the world collapses)
- Alchemist
- Summoner
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Okay you are on the list.

Any of them would work. Ictian for the Gunslinger, they are the large cosmopolitan tech type nation, or maybe the dwarves. The other two any culture would work.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Cool. I think I'll go for the Gunslinger then. Still figuring out whether I'd like to go 2-handed or 1-handed firearms, i.e. Musket Master or Pistolero.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:54 pm

I think I'll stick with Musket Master. TWF Pistols gets real broken, real fast. TWF + Rapid Shot, and I could be making 5 touch attack shots per round. That seems a bit much, especially since I get to add Dex to Damage, plus Deadly Aim.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Vardaen wrote:I have had dhampir before in a game and found them unbalanced some. Not sure how that would fit Eberron either. It might, but I am initially sceptical.
So, how's it looking? *cough*

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:14 pm

So I have an opening in Serpent Skull. Either a take over of a character (a few options) or a new one. The group could use an arcane caster of some sort, but anything really is available. Its an Indiana Jones style ruin exploration game.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:36 pm

Hey all,

I have an opening in my Eberron game. We are set in the Eberron setting, using Pathfinder Rules (with updated 3.5 Eberron stuff), currently on a big old quest in Xen'drik and such as members of a PC formed Merc/Adventuring company. The game was started by Shurijo, TetNak, Brennor, Trogdor and myself, and has spun off and continued for over a decade. The current group is 6th level, working for those old timers who set up things up. We have a Ninja, a Fighter, and a Psion, and could use 1 more either taking over a Warforged Fighter, Elven Cleric or making your own new character.

Let me know.

I also still have a spot in the Serpent's Skull game mentioned in the post above.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Alright, I have a few spots that could use a new player.

Kingmaker only has 3 players
Age of Ice: Forge of Souls only has 3 players
Serpent's Skull only has 3 players

So if you are looking for a Pathfinder game, check those out. I'll be out on Vaca for a bit, but you can talk to the players in those games about what we have and the game in general and they can help you if you are intersted.