Any interest in a one-shot creepy, Halloween Haunted House adventure (5e)?

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 pm

This adventure is based in Barovia (Ravenloft), but you just need to think of it as a creepy land where everyone is depressed, gloomy, and goth, mist is seemingly everywhere with very little sunlight, and it ruled by a vampire lord.

The adventure is basically a dungeon crawl, where each room in the house is a dungeon room. You'll be crawling through the house and hopefully escape it without dying. The adventure says 4-8 hours, so it might take 2-3 months here with play by posting.

You start at level 1. You go to level 2 at a milestone (an adventure trigger event). And end the game at lv 3.

New members without any games get preference, followed by other new members.

Also, if there's any one else who loves running games like this, I'm more than winning to send the adventure (it's a free D&D 5e lv 1-3 adventure) to them (I'd rather play than DM).

Lastly, if nobody wants to play 5e and prefer Pathfinder, I can also pass the docs to a Pathfinder DM to run it.

Scooby Doo teams are welcome as well :)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:39 pm

Ooo sounds thematic for the season!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring