The New Days Dawn

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: The Beast Within

Post by MadVlat » Tue May 08, 2007 7:15 am

Frank lowers his head almost threateningly his eyes never leaving Alexander. "Our kind, Nosferatu, unliving, what the fuck are you talking about you self righteous pompous ass?". His voice grows more gutteral, "What have you done to me"?
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue May 08, 2007 7:29 am

"We are Vampire!" barks Alexander, his voice angry and powerful. "Stop your whining and embrace your gift!"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue May 08, 2007 8:27 am

A sharp chill claws its way up Frank's spine as Alexander growls out his words. Something setting him uneasily into submission. "What other plans do you have for me. Are they secret too or do I get a voice in the decision"? Not used to being cowed Frank buries his anger deep within himself. Beginning a reserve of hate that will serve him better later. I should of grabbed the cops gun. Damn. He quickly glances at the bodies of the bums then at Alexander. "What about them"?
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue May 08, 2007 7:30 pm

"I want to groom you, Frank. I am your friend. I am all you know of this world." Alexander takes a step forward, "I am your teacher. Let me unleash the wellspring of knowledge for you." His eyes flicker down to the bums, "They are dead. Leave them."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon May 14, 2007 10:55 pm

Unsure of Alexander's true goals. Frank goes along with the giant for now. "What do you need me to do, BOSS?", the last word somewhat loud and sarcastic in tone. "Groom me for what? I'm just a damn garbage man". His face angles towards the bodies. Though he feels an odd sense of remorse. He simply joins Alexander, disappearing with his new mentor if that is his intention.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:26 pm

"I am not your boss," Alexander answers, shaking his head. "Bosses come and go, they change, they care not about you, but only what you can do for them." The larger man frowns, "I am your Father. And you are my childe. I care for you as a father, and shall teach you what I know, as a Father should." He continues walking from under the bridge and into the rain. When Frank follows him, he realizes he is not cold, nor annoyed by what would typically make him all wet and grumpy.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:13 am

The droplets of rain dance wildly about Frank's naked torso. As he follows his new mentor into the downpour. He notices that the arthritis in his knee doesn't seem to bother him as it always had before in this kind of weather. "Just like my father...", the word slides from his tounge much like a loathing eel; "...he never gave me any choice either. So am I to be your punching bag like I was his? If so don't play games just get it over with. All this feels wrong anyway".

He looks at the ground. Broken refuse discarded by motorist on the over pass litters the darkness. To the point where he almost has to concentrate on each step he takes. "Cop's are going to be looking hard for me. I hope you have someplace safe to go. I don't feel like anymore bullshit tonight"? He chokes down the metallic taste that keeps creeping up the back of his dry throat. A nice fifth of scotch would sure go down good right about now. If I could just keep it down.
Hurray!!!!!!!!!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:28 pm

"Soon," starts Alexander, "You will be a ghost. The Kine will know nothing, and simply, who will care about a garbage man who murdered a thief?" The larger man shakes his head, "You should have not walked straight up to the authorities," the slightly accented man continues, "But you will learn."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 am

Frank's head is splitting. As if some beast is trying to claw its way to the surface. "What about the cop? There will be no forgiveness for him. If they catch me...". His voice trails off. His big feet leave deep imprints in the water logged muck of the underpass. He looks at his bare chest. Rivulette's of rain water begin to wash away the blood of his kills, forming small streams of tinged guilt. That run down across his ample belly and fall into the darkness below. "Why couldn't I control myself back underneath the underpass? It was as if I was some kind of animal. I know it was wrong to kill but I couldn't stop". Frank looks over to Alexander with an expression of a child who has torn the heads of his sister's dolls and got caught. There was no reason for it but it felt good.