The New Days Dawn

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: The Beast Within

Post by MadVlat » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:54 am

Franks eyes go wide at the sudden appearance of the huge man. "What the fuck is that!", he screams. As the door is removed from its hinges. The entire car shakes as a giant arm reaches in and removes the cop like so much styrofoam. Never before has he seen or smelled anything like this man before. All he knows is that he has to get away and now. He rearranges himself on the seat and braces his back against the rightside door. As his feet press against the other. He puts everything he has into the effort. The muscles in his legs and back straining almost to the point of snapping. As the officer lands in a meaty pile on the asphalt Frank begins to panic. Kicking the door in a series of rapid kicks that vibrate the entire vehicle. "Get the fuck away from me you nasty son of a bitch! I don't know who or what you are but I didn't see anything. Do you hear what i'm saying. Just go I won't say a word". His pleas making him sound like a 90 year old woman. How the hell did it come to this? I must have pissed in the big guys wheaties or something. Just wish he would fire off a lightning bolt and be done with it.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:38 pm

Frank isn't getting out of the car like that. The opposite side of the car is actually pushed up against the guard rail.

The 'man' slowly meanders over to the car, looking in through the window at Frank. He says, "You have nothing to worry about from me." He sneers slightly, "Would you like me to help you out of the car?"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:02 am

Frank looks at the man as a false bravado washes over him. "Who, what the hell are you? Why would you want to help me? I've never even met you before". A combination of fear and survival instinct fuels the giants muscles as he once again attempts to break free of his bonds. "Sure, you might as well i'm going to get blamed for this whole mess anyway. Might as well add fugitive from custody to the list". Frank's face is blank as he speaks and struggles against the cuffs. Though within his body. Emotion fights to maintain his sanity.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:08 am

"I am Alexander," says the man with some strange accent. "And you have indeed met me before." The man takes a step forward, waiting by the car door. "We only have a few seconds before someone drives by ..." He looks deep into Frank's eyes, and eerie gaze indeed. "We should leave, then I can explain."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 am

"I don't remember you but your right about getting out of here quickly. Do it". Who is this fuck? I've never seen his ugly ass before but if he can get me out of here who am I to argue. Frank turns his head away to avoid any possible flying broken glass and awaits his rebirth into the free world. Not really having any choice makes the decision easy. "You don't happen to have a shot of scotch on you do you? I've had a real shitty day"...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:14 am

"I have a drink that will wet your pallet," he says, reaching forward and actually ripping the door free of its locks. The door lands beside the dead body. "This way," he says, moving around the car and toward the guard rail. Headlights can be seen in the distance.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:27 am

Frank struggles a bit as it is difficult to manuver in the vehicle while still wearing cuffs. He emerges from patrol car whose roof is waist high on the man. He looks at the dead cop. Then at the oncoming headlights and finally at the man calling himself Alexander. With no time to waste he runs up to the fallen officer and delivers a vicious kick to his ribs before attempting to leap the gaurdrail. His hands still bound.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:36 am

Alexander pulls Frank below some brush as the car's tires squeal. There is a thud, and then the car pulls to a stop. Alexander faces Frank, placing a finger up to his lips. He turns Frank around, as if a rag doll, and jerks the both wrists against the cuffs, breaking the chain, and now leaving both Frank's wrist's cuffed, but the middle cuff broken and dangling from his right wrist. Alexander walks down a small incline, and Frank notices they are actually near a bypass. "Come on," Alexander whispers.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:53 am

Frank mutters under his breath as he rubs his wrist. "Fucking gung-ho cops". As quietly as possible he makes his way down through the roadside garbage and weeds. Following the trenchcoat wearing man. Only occasionally looking back up the hill to see if they have been seen yet. When he feels they are far enough away not to be heard he asks, "So where do I know you from Alexander, thats your name right"? He keeps following the large man looking for some answers.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:58 am

Alexander nods, though says nothing for a short bit. The pair walk through the brush and come to a spot under the bridge. Some stagnant water and trash sit in a puddle in front of them. Frank notices a barrel full of trash, ablaze, and a couple bums standing nearby. "You do not remember. I understand," he says. "Excuse me," the man says, his accent almost seems Eastern European, "You there." He waves toward one of the bums. He then pulls out a pack of cigarettes. "How bout it? Want one friend?" The bum immediately begins walking in Alexander and Frank's direction.