The New Days Dawn

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: The Beast Within

Post by MadVlat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:22 am

"No I don't remember, and what was all that shit up there about"? Frank watches as Alexander pulls out the smokes and calls over the transient. "We don't have time to be making new friends the cops are going to be all over this place soon. Let's just get out of here while the getting is good". His voice producing a low echo beneath the bridge.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:58 pm

Alexander pays no attention to Frank, he does not seem to be worried about the cops, waving over the man. The transient looks pleased, taking a smoke, and saying, "Thanks mister." He licks the end and smiles, "You got a light?" he asks, even though the barrel would easily light the smoke.

Alexander simply smiles, "Of course," he says, the violent reaches out and snatches the head of the man. Rearing back, Frank notices the man has fangs of some sort. He drives his head down, biting into the man's neck and drawing blood!

Frank suddenly feels a strange urge. An urge to feed as Alexander did. To drink the blood of the half dead man. He feels hungry, as if he had never eaten before.

The other man pulls back, pushing the stunned man toward Frank. "Feed. You must be hungry," he says, while the other bum screams and starts to flee ... "Or fill your entire desires ... follow him ... taste his blood ... bleed him dry ..."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:32 am

"What in the hell are you talking about you sick son of a bitch"! Frank hollars at the top of his lungs. But as Alexander passes the bum towards him. His stomach revolts against his mind. Hunger overpowering all other thoughts of disgust and horror at what he just witnessed. He can't explain to himself what happens next. He uncontrollably lunges forward, tearing the man from Alexanders grasp. With one hand he pulls the mans head to the side, his jaws clamping around his neck. He bites but nothing happens at first. The experience resembling gumming a carp.

Suddenly his own tounge is bleeding as a fang pierces it through. He screams into the man's neck and quickly rearranges. Removing his tounge and plunging the offending tooth into the man's neck. The salty taste of panic flavors the flowing crimson as it emerges. Unable to stop himself Frank drinks deeply hoping that this feeling never goes away. As the blood begins to slow his massive frame begins to crush the helpless man. Until no more can be had.

Wild eyed Frank looks to his new found saviour, "MORE!". It is the only word he can think of as his head pulls back from the limp man he holds. He knows that this is wrong but he can't stop himself. Something about the act appeals to the instincts, hidden deep beneath the false morals his parents beat into him.

Frank drops his victim to the ground as he prepares to sprint after the one that ran. Pausing only long enough to smile back at Alexander with an ichor covered maw.....
I took a little creative liberty here as it is Frank's first kill. It shouldn't effect the game. I believe you were expecting this result anyway.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:03 pm

Alexander simply points to the bum who is at a full out sprint. "Oh my god!" He runs out from under the bridge, but slips and falls, Frank should easily be able to catch the man. "Feed, my childe, feed!" The larger man smiles, "No doubt you are famished!"

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:55 pm

His body buzzes with the thrill as he turns to pursue the hapless man. Though he moves like a rhino on stampede. Frank's unshod feet keep the amount of noise to a minimum as he races forward. Suddenly there is a voice, a distant sounding whisper really. That screams at the giant to stop, but he can not the scent of panic to strong on the air. Just as a wolf is relentless as he stalks, Frank continues. Pacing his large stride to avoid as many pitfalls as possible. The bums fear strikes him in the face in almost violent waves, again and again as he draws neared to his quarry. The last few feet Frank attempts to leap. He let's his now considerable momentum power his back leg. Propelling him even if momentarily, into the air...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:15 pm

Frank leaps through the air, as if in slow motion, falling down upon the man just outside of the bridge's cover. He screams, but his words are lost to Frank as he holds the man firmly.

As if some move, the rain starts to drop from the sky above, painting the man's brow wet with a mixture of rain and sweat. He turns sideways, as his back is facing Frank, attempting to stare at the thing that has climbed upon his back, holding him down, preparing to feed ...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:55 am

...What are you doing boy? This is not how you were raised. I told you that you would amount to nothing but a murdering sack of shit. Ha, ha, ha. Looks like I was right wasn't I you big stupid, no good, son of a bitch?.

Frank hesitates turning his face to the heavan's hoping that the rain will wash the guilt away, but relief doesn't come. He uses his bodies shear mass to hold the squirming man firmly in the filth that he had towed away all these many years now. The voice of his father, the abusive prick; screaming insults at his psyche.

Suddenly, Frank's head snaps down to stare at his quarry. The firelight from the barrel's flames reflected in his eyes. A dark image shambles forth to the forefront of his mind. It's gutteral voice drowning out that of his father. You're a garbageman do what you know best. Dispose of this human refuse and be done with it. Its what you were born to be, embrace it... Frank's jaw opens wide his blood and rain soaked face glistening beneath the night sky. With one quick motion he exposes the mans pulsing neck, and delves deeply his yellowed fangs into the unshaven flesh.

He drinks until the man in his clenched hands no longer struggles. A calmness overtakes the giant, then sorrow and disgust. He lets fall the mans head to the moistened earth with a, *thump*. He rolls off of the body as dry heaves begin to wrack his body. The world is gone from his mind as he struggles with the demons of forgotten words and deeds. When the spasms subside he looks back to where the stranger named Alexander was standing, his connection to the man suddenly becomes clear. "What have you done to me?", is all he can muster. As a single crimson tear mingles with the rain on his face.....
Doing my best to drain the fellow dry. Though Frank's definately going to need some answers and a lo-o-o-o-o-o-t of therapy.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:18 am

The man looks like he's trying to scream but cannot get anything out before Frank squeezes his jaw around the neck of the homeless man. The blood rushes into Frank's mouth and stomach. He wants not alcohol, food, water, or any other human nourishment. He can only think about blood. With the last dying gasp of the man Fran finally feels satisfied by his meal. He feels full, as if he had eaten a huge steak. Frank stands, turning, the rain drenching him from above.

Alexander, from the shelter under the bridge, watches Frank feed. When the question is broached, the even larger 'man' simply shrugs. "I have given you freedom. I have given you life. You are now Nosferatu." Alexander smiles slightly, watching the rain fall over the garbage man turned Vampire.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:56 am

"What do you mean freedom? Freedom from what? And who gave you the right, you son of a bitch?". Though Frank's words are venomous they pour from his blood soaked lips weakly. He cast a glance back at the man at his feet as a piece of filth falls from his back, loosened by the rain. "This is not who I am". He mutters quietly to himself as he makes his way out of the rain keeping some distance between himself and the man, Alexander.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:53 pm

Alexander steps forward threateningly. "I have the right because our kind is greater, stronger, and kine simply are prey." His eyes narrow, "You have freedom from your mortal condition. You are unliving now. Only a scare group of things can harm you." He smiles through his angry gaze, "It is who you are know, regardless of what you think."