Surrender

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Captured!

Post by MadVlat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:52 pm

...Her long hair drapes her shoulders. Her pristine flesh dancing beneath the long golden locks. The strands strategically placed to enhance mans urges... "Take it easy officer those cuffs are a bit tight don't you think?". Frank's face is rolled into the streets filth like that'll get his attention. They don't realize his job and past have heaped things a thousand times worse than anything they can offer, upon his broad shoulders. Frank begins to laugh outloud. Not a mocking laugh, instead a heartfelt rumble that echo's off the cold emptiness off the city streets. ...What else can go wrong Elizabeth you paper temptress. A nightmare thats what this is. Brought on by a fever. I was sick wasn't I. Soon I will wake up and go to the bar. Sinking this memory in a double scotch...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:31 pm

Kruger looks at Bob, "Maybe if you would have actually helped apprehending the subject. Trust me, I will be filling a report about your lack of following protocol as soon as his creep is booked." He actually tightens the cuffs on Frank's wrist. "Tighter you said?" He and Jackson pull Frank to his feet and head to the patrol car around the corner ...
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:44 pm

I hope both of you son of a bitches get hyrnia's. Frank lets his great mass go limp. Feeling his arms pulling taught as the two officers struggle to compete with gravity. His laughing abruptly stops. "These cuffs are kinda of tight don't you think you fucking pussies". Frank giggles a bit in answer to an internal joke. "If you gentlemen wanted a date. I could have shown you where to pick up a couple of skank whores to wet your willies, but you can forget about that now, assholes". Frank nows that cops tend to not be to original with their responses and is expecting the bruises that are assurdly coming. Figuring he might as well have some fun with the boys in blue.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Before Frank knows it, another dozen cops are on the scene. No matter how limp Frank goes, he is easily hoisted about and thrown in the back of one of the police cars.

The CSI, corner, and ambulance arrive shortly after. Kruger is taken to be treated as he starts telling people what happened. None of the stories leave Bob in a very positive light.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:09 am

...What the hell is wrong with me? Has the entire world finally shifted on its axis and thrown my life into a tail spin heading straight down the ol' shitter? Frank gives no further struggle as the officers not so gently place the giant into the back of the sardine can they call a patrol car. It takes a while but he finally rights himself in the seat and peers out through the glass. He stares outward as officers go to and fro about the vehicle. ...Busy as little bees aren't they. Frank puts his sheer size to work as he struggles against the tightened handcuffs about his wrists with a constant pulling motion. Hoping to relieve the cramping in his arms. ...When did it get so crazy? It had to be yesterday. I remember going to the bar but I don't remember going in. I woke up at home today but don't know how I got there. I've been drinking since I was eleven through colds and pneumonia yet tonight I couldn't hold down a beer. I know that that little son of bitch stabbed me but I can't find the wound... Frank continues to fit the pieces of his life together over the last day and a half. The whole time straining against his bonds.

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:57 am

"Idiots. That little scenario is precisely why these goons will never see the outside of a uniform. Small minds, tight-asses stuffed too full of protocol and standard operating procedures to see a problem situation when it presents itself. There's something off with this guy, and not just because he's a probable suspect in the murder next door..."

Bob sighs, shaking out the jitters. To hell with Kreuger, he can file all the reports he wants to. Back to the case.

Connections leap back and forth in his head as he makes his way back to the corpse in the alleyway. The guy was moving and acting like he was hopped up on something, pale as hell, probably dehydrated a little... but he wasn't just some rave-junkie. There's nothing behind those eyes when you look into them.

That man wasn't rational, but inside there somewhere, he was thinking.

Thinking in a way that chilled Bob to the core. Almost lizardlike. Feral. It twisted his stomach into knots thinking about it.

Bob grabs the cigarette that's been behind his ear all day, lights it up, and takes a drag.

"To many complicated factors, not enough evidence, and noone on the force with vision enough to understand good old intuition. Well I've properly screwed myself over, tonight. Guess I'll just solve the damn case and go home..."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:56 pm

Frank contemplates what the hall is happening. He just killed a man. Typically, he might have beat his ass then just tossed him out the door. This time he was in a rage, and that rage causes him to commit murder. Now he was in the back of a squad car going to jail.

Bob also contemplates, contemplates his possible suspension, or worse. He might get nothing for what just happened, but he seriously doubts it. He begins to go over the crime scene in detail ...
This thread is closed. Please return to your normal threads!