Surrender

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Flight!

Post by MadVlat » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:27 pm

"If he comes any closer I might change my mind". Franks voice is almost placid now as he speaks to the cell phone wielding detective. Though the undertone is most serious. His head turns back towards the officer and returns as he calmly strides through the shattered door. "I gave you my word don't make me sorry I did".
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:44 pm

Bob looks the man in front of him in the eye, trying to not anything unusual - any redness.... dilation... nothing.

"Shit. He's not on drugs... at least none I can tell. Everything's just wrong about this... and Kruger, that idiot, is about to get himself killed..."

He nods.

"You're doing the right thing. We'll take you to the station for questioning. We *do* have to cuff you and read you your rights, though. Standard procedure. Kruger, can you take over from here without further provoking our witness?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:55 pm

Jackson 14, Kruger 13, Frank 10, Wainwright 9
Screaming comes from behind Frank. "GET ON YOUR KNEES! GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" The man actually holsters his gun and pulls out his nightstick. He is ready to beat Frank to a pulp to get him down on the ground. "GET DOWN!" He steps forward, it looks like Frank and /one/ more chance to do as the cop says without hesitation or deviation.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:38 am

A horrible, sinking feeling strikes Bob as Kreuger moves in on the man he's trying to collar peacefully...

Fucking uniforms! God dammit, why don't they train these monkeys to think instead of dickwaving every single moment... no way around it. He's going to turn, kill that fool, and I'm going to have to gun him down, or die myself... all because someone wants to be a big bad cop.... idiot!

He stands, waiting for the man's inevitable action...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:07 am

"Detective I'll surrender to you and you only; not some lacky". Frank breathes in deep of the night air. Taking two more steps towards the detective. "Now call off your dog or I might just get really pissed off".
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:26 pm

Bob stands perfectly still, trying to fight the tension in the air.

He glances behind the man, towards the officer. He looks into the Kreuger's eyes, a look of deadly seriousness on his face.

"Let me arrest the man."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:33 pm

Krueger does not understand why Wainright is being such a pussy, but he puts his nightstick and handcuffs away, pulling his pistol again and pointing it at the man. "Okay," he says simply, waiting for Frank to do something stupid.
Jackson 14, Kruger 13, Frank 10, Wainwright 9

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:57 pm

A bit of Frank's temper starts to flush his face once again as he stops. "I'm trying to do the right thing here but if he doesn't get that fucking gun off of me. I'm going to help him reholster it in a way thats going to leave him with a permanent waddle. Am I making myself perfectly clear here". He finishes speaking as he takes a large step backwards without turning around his hands raised to about shoulder height.

He can feel his heart pumping faster than a pier side whore on payday. The jitters begining to return making his skin itch. "Don't make me sorry I put my trust in you detective. Tell him to holster it". ...Am I speaking a foreign language? What's wrong with these idiots, can't they see i'm having one fucked up day?...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:35 am

Everyone hears the sirens of patrol cars in the distance. The reinforcements will arrive soon.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:35 am

Frank's ears perk up at the sound of the approaching sirens. His head spins in their direction. He can feel the panic rising up in him stronger than the last time. Why don't they listen to me? These fools are backing me into a corner. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Hesitating for but a brief second. Frank spins on his heel making a massive swing at the uniformed officer. Before attempting to go back through the shattered door. "You dirty sons a bitches I tried doing it the easy way"!