The Quick Stop

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: The Full Moon

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:33 am

Dane cocks an eyebrow and shrugs, "I have a question for you, cub," he says, walking further, as Marcus recognizes it, back toward Jarrod's apartment. "Do you want to live?" he asks, "If you want to live, you better start embracing this all a bit better than a 'Fuck This' attitude. If not, something out there that hates you just cause of how you were born is going to sweep out of no where and put you in a world of pain."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:43 am

"What the fuck you expect me to say, Ohh yea I'm going to go jump off a fucking bridge? Or how about, this is great I always wanted to be a freak of nature hunted by humanity because of what I am. You know what, this isn't a 'Fuck This' this is an ass load of culture shock, and if you cant get it that this crap may not be normal to some people, then fuck you." Most people would have to get upset to deliver such a sermon as this, but Marcus keeps his tone conversational while his words pelt with insults and sarcasm.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:51 am

"Actually, I do, we all do." Dane says, "I'm just trying to prepare you. This is serious shit." He stops again, "Jarrod is okay," he says, looking up at the walkway to Jarrod's apartment. He turns to Marcus and gives him a sad look, "I'm sorry, but eventually, and I mean eventually, you'll see this as a gift." He jerks his head toward the apartment, "Come on, let's get inside ..."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:56 am

An honest smile crosses Marcus' face as it seems the strange man may not be that far removed from himself. Nodding his head marcus climbs the steps up into the apartment, This is still about as twisted as life gets, but maybe their is hope that they are not all twisted monsters.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:00 am

Dane leads Marcus up the stairs, knocks on the door three times, and waits for Jarrod to answer. It takes him a few seconds, but he opens the door, looking at Dane and then Marcus. "What are you guys doing back so soon?" he asks, concern plastered all over his face instantly.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:07 am

Marcus answers before Dane has a chance, his normal sarcastic nature comming through, "Had a problem with an outside interior decorator." If offered he will step inside and let Dane offer a more detailed explination for their early arrival.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Jarrod's Place

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:48 pm

"Jebediah," Dane answers. "Not sure where Mc is," he says, taking a step inside. Jarrod steps out of the way, waving Marcus along.

After Marcus is inside, Jarrod curses. "Just when the Pack was getting close," he says, giving Marcus a quick look. With a sigh the man sits down to think.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Jarrod's Place

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:54 pm

Marcus hesitates for a moment then drops onto the couch and closes his eyes with his head facing the cealing, Just relax man, take it in stride, atleast you got in with the good crowed first, things could have gone allot worse than this. Thats two deaths you have steped arround in two days

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:59 pm

Jarrod grabs his cell, dials Mc, but there is no answer again. "There really is only one choice," he says, "Fucking Pure. You sure?" Dane simply nods.

Jarrod simply looks over to Marcus and asks, "You explored any of your gifts yet?" He takes a deep breath, "Why don't you try to shift ..."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:08 pm

Marcus looks back to Jarrod and shakes his head, "What like superhero stuff... nope, other than my good looks and luck." shift? like what into a wolf, they got to be jokeing me right, I know what happend to the house last time.