The Quick Stop

Modern nights, the revelations of the darkness among the mortals. Run by TetNak
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Urhan

Post by TetNak » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:22 pm

"You should keep practicing. But you will soon grow tired," Dane says. "We need to find out what happened to Mc."

Jarrod looks Marcus over, "You can come with us, or you can stay here, whatever you want to do. You should be safe here, but you never know I guess."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:30 pm

"O hell, no. Either Im going with you guys or im ditching this freak show. No way Im going to play jony at the kids table."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:34 pm

Jarrod and Dane look at each other, then at Marcus. "Okay then," Jarrod says, "We might run into trouble. If so, you should just stay out of the way if you can." Jarrod frowns, "This is not exactly the way I wanted to start out your first days ..."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:52 am

"yea well this isnt exactly how I expected to spend my week either, but since I got hit by murphys buldozer we may as well truck on." Stay out of there way, who the hell do they think they are. I aint no pussy I can handle my own. What they expect me to just hide behind the car while they get into the fight, ohh we'll just see about that...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:08 pm

"Okay," Jarrod says, walking over to a door, opening it, and pulling out a holster and some sort of sword. A sword. The blade is straight, about two feet long, and has a handle wrapped in black leather. Jarrod quickly straps the holster in place. The holster holds the gun high up on his back. Then, he slides the sword into a sheath of brown leather, tucking it onto his belt. "Alright then," Jarrod says, throwing a worn brown leather jacket over himself.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:22 pm

Marcus has no such weapons and watches the procedings For violent beasts of death and destruction they sure do like their weapons. Marcus stands by the door waiting for whatever it is that life chooses to toss his way next, "You boys expecting a fight? Or is this just how you dress for a night on the town?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:47 pm

"You could say that," Jarrod answers, "Mc wouldn't just not answer his cell after disappearing in the wake of your ransacked apartment."

Dane adds, "We'll be heading over to his place. See what's there, if anything."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Tue May 01, 2007 6:55 am

Marcus opens the door as it appears the rest of the wolfs are not in any rush to leave, "Ill be outside once you two are done putting on your makeup." He smiles at this and hopes they take it as the joke it was intended as. With a cigeret in hand Marcus lights up outside and waites for the others to join him.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue May 01, 2007 10:46 pm

Both Jarrod and Dane basically follow Marcus out of the apartment. The three walk down the stairs and Marcus notices that Dane and Jarrod have stopped behind him. He also, suddenly, notices that there are two men at the bottom of the stairs.

The men are dressed like normal 'Joes'. One of those 'Joes' grunts, "What's up fuck stains?"

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 am

Marcus may not know who these two men are at the bottom of the steps but one thing is abundantly clear, they are not friends. Holding his ground on the steps Marcus functions as a block between his friends behind him and those at the bottom. Not knowing the intricate HS insult nature of the insults to exchange Marcus stays silent and looks on, un-intimidated