Prelude: Thegan's Dream

There are things that some people don't understand. Then there are things that they don't want to believe. Then last of all there are those that know the truth and hunt it down. You are one of those people...

As told by the Storyteller MadVlat
EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Prelude: Thegan's Dream

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:57 pm

WARNING SUBJECT MATTER IN THIS POST MAY BE NOT-SO-CHILD-SAFE reader discretion is advised :wink:

Gregory rises to his feet and says very loudly "Hey! What the Fuck is this..." he pauses for a very brief moment to look around the room. "...bullshit all about." his voice becoming very harsh as he looks towards the door. He walks towards the door and raps it three times with his fist, and then yells out "Hey! Is there anybody out there?! Where the fuck am I?! Hello!!!" BANG! BANG! BANG! he raps the door again with a little more force this time. "Hey who the hell do you think you are?! Why am I here?!" Gregory thinks to himself "These guys can't be the cops. I've spent my fair share of time in a police station lockup waitin' for my friends to bail my ass out. But, if they ain't the cops, then who the hell are they?" A million thoughts seem to be slamming against the inside of his skull at once. He once again speaks aloud "This has definantly been a Shitty day. Wait a minute, what time is it... what day is it! Oh shit my band's got a gig tonight and Jimmy's got to be pissed about his clock."he runs his hands through his long white hair in frustration. He looks at the door again wondering if he can get out in another way... "I could probably put this door right through a wall on the other side...if there is one, but if they don't know what I am, Then I don't want them finding out unless there absolutly is no other option." He thinks. So for the time being he goes back over to the cot and sits down. He is waiting for someone to come through the door. He is prepaired to fight it out if he has to, but he hopes he won't...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:58 am

Thegan hollars at the locked door and suddenly there is an audible *CLICK*. As the lock upon it springs open. From the other side he can hear a muffled voice say, "Please come in"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:17 am

"Finally... he thinks to himself "These assholes better have some answers." As soon as he sees someone he says very loudly "who are you and why in the hell am I in here!?!?" As he speaks he stares intently at the base of their throat. As he does one thought is continually piercing the silence in his mind. "These fucks better not toy with me... Or Else!!! He does not stop staring at the throat of whoever enters the room as he waits for an answer. I hope for these idiot's sakes that they don't lie to me.
Ok here we go... Using psychic power: Aura Sensing Merit; 2 dots to detect lies and such. Cost: 1willpower. Dice pool Intelligence: 3 +Empathy: 2=total: 5 Vs. Targets Composure+ Supernatural Advantage if any. (Resistance is reflexive.)(Must study target for a number of rounds + to targets composure Target may become suspicious because of staring and gets a Wits+ Composure(or possibly Wits+ Occult) (Special : If I enter combat with target at any time after power is used I get an Initiative bonus equal to the number of successes rolled. (This power may remain active as long as concentration maintained on target. Making it possible to detect other lies.(Pages.57-58 WOD Second Sight)...I think thats everything :lol:
Madvlat 3day rule counter:1 :wink: :lol:
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:49 am

Mind your manners mini me. :twisted:
Thegan concentrates covertly on the man just outside the room, but is unable to focus his power. Something unseen blocking his ability. The outer room is painted beige. The older man is dressed in part of a dark black suit. His suit jacket laid over the back of his chair the tie on the table beside him. "Please, Mr. Thegan have a seat". He gestures towards the other chair. A woman becomes visible as he walks forward a bit. Her form pleasurable to look at in a dark sense. Silent she stands near the wall studying the guitarist with steel grey eyes...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:48 am

Gregory shifts his gaze to the chair and says 'œNo thanks I think I'll stand until you tell me why in the hell I'm here.' He then looks at the woman with his hazel eyes and thinks 'œWow she's kinda hot. Thank god I wore jeans and not sweatpants it would look like I'm trying to smuggle a zucchini and two apples.' Then he speaks again 'œSo who the hell are you guys and what did you do with my car. I swear I'll kill you if there's even a scratch on the clear coat!' He glares at the man making his point very clear.
attempting to 'œget my point across' Intimidation2+Manipulation2+3 (willpower spent)=7 vs. subjects willpower.
just beat the three day count :lol:

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:04 am

The woman behind Gregory answers unexpextedly. "Thank you Mr. Thegan. Your not as dumb as you first appeared". Responding to his unspoken thoughts. The older man then speaks up. "That will be all Mercedes. We must assure you that nothing has happened to your vehicle Gregory. You have been brought here because you possess something that could be of great use to mankind as a whole. I have been authorized to offer you a position within our organization. Would you be interested in such an offer Mr. Thegan?"...