Character XP and Advancement - Chapter 3

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Character XP and Advancement - Chapter 3

Post by Brennor » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

JP, lemme know what you want/need, I can help fill in... should have ~200 gelt remaining after I get the bolt pistol, I think.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm

We'll see. I'd hate to have other characters give money. Plus, wasn't their someone else that screwed as bad as me?

Arnor will be my big thing right now. I only have 4 Body, 2 Arms/Head, 0 legs. I was hoping to have enough to pick up a set of light enforcer carapace, but that's not happening. I can probably get another 150 or so from selling some guns. I'd hate to, but I'm not sure how much the orc gun would get me from a collector...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Take the money JP. Keeping you alive helps keep us alive. We're a team and want a strong team. If it makes you feel better, think of it as Rego's gun that he's letting Solaria borrow.

And Bren, turns out I wasn't counting on selling things. That gave me enough to cover what I need. Thanks for the offer, though.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

I believe, if MV posts here, he'd be more than willing to give Solaria some coin, think of it as a loan if you need to and pay him back later.

I made the roll for Xanthia's Bolt Gun - Success (56) She can get the gun and the ammo for it (and not have to make rolls for ammo again while on Scintilla.)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 am

Forshadowing (a bit more gelt is coming you ways and some chances to get some rare items too)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:26 am

Hooray for bolt guns!

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 am

Also, on a money side, we may want to consider pooling all recovered items into a pot that can be sold off to buy guns and armor for the less well-paid folks. Spoils of war, and all that.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 am

So here's the deal. V will let me use my contact once for each of you. That's five attempts to get rare items. I was successful in getting a bolt gun for Xanthia, but not for Solaria. If one of Haxtes, Damien, or Rego wants to use their shot at a rare item to get a bolt gun for Solaria, that's fine. But only one bite at the apple for each of you.

Just let me (or V) know.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

I'm hoping to start to the new chapter tomorrow from home, we'll see how that goes.

As it stands I amanged the Elilogue for Chapter 3. I had to work that BrenCon stuff into the game posting here.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 am

Rego will speak up on Solaria's behalf...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...