Random Chatter

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: For the Emperor!

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:23 pm

Nah, keeps things exciting! Grimbold and myself can sometimes be too careful. Could be good to have someone taking bold initiative, pushing us to act sooner.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:16 am

I'm not posting mainly because Rory there got the first shot. Assumed we'd have to go by Initiative after his surprise attack.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 am

Merica: "Whatever pervades the air smells flammable," she adds. "Let's avoid the use of fire if we can, while we are inside."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:35 pm

Yeah, I have to see ig Gustave is surprised, he was about to open fire on you guys anyhow, you were boring him. But i'm not able to just at this moment.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 am

Uuhhh...I'm gonna take back the use of the Inferno shells. Regular bolt shells instead. At the same time, bolt shells still explode on impact, so... fingers crossed. :oops:

Also needed to correct "semi-auto" (single fire) to burst fire, for the second fire mode on the boltgun.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:52 pm

@ManWithDoor Before it comes to my turn, it would be good to know if this guy is a psyker and not just benefiting from is research or boons from Tzeench.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu May 09, 2019 7:46 pm

Ooh, what's the "Burden of Guilt" trait do for you?

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun May 12, 2019 12:44 pm

It basically forces the speaker to try and talk in circles as opposed to flat-out lying. If they try to flat-out lie, they also produce a verbal tic. It was a prerequisite for other Faith Talents in my goal to get Divine Symbol.

I also have Witch Sight, which is basically an automatic success with Soul Sight that costs one Fate Point.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Humble Bundle!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/warh ... hero_image

So many Dark Heresy Books!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:51 am

Merica: "All is well, citizens, we've only just 'killed' a ghost, move along." Fortunately that fits a battle sister on account of their penalty in social interactions with scum and villainy.