Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

Post by jigglypuff69 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:47 pm

MWD- Ok. Well, get what you can. You kicked ass with that thing. I can't be all psykery-delicious, so I just had to go with a big gun and new armour. I just hope that helps out in the combat phase of play. It will be up to you, Jericus and Haxtes to be the sweet talkers.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 pm

The next mini chapter will get started this week. It will take place 3 months since the end of the House of Dust and Ash. As such I'm putting your income gained on your sheet. Its different for everyone, but its on your sheets how much. I'll just add the total now.

I've also decided to just make this mini chapter all about the Holy/Shrine World and Rego, instead of splitting things up. Folks can easily RP or backpost or whatever we call it your fun time for the last 3 months. Haxtes' upgrades, Alter Ego events, training, work, etc.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Vardaen, did you get my IM about what purchases I was looking to make? I didn't get a reply yet on yes/no about the things I was looking to buy.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Ok, spent my xp (for your info: I got trade(armorer), chem use and some rp-stuff (like eliminating all emotions!) I will also be good at security (opening doors) and demolitions.

Anyway, I sent you my shopping list, V, just tell me if it is ok, then I can add the stuff to the sheet.

I am ok to join the crusade. Hax just needs a few months on the Lathe Worlds to get some cybernetics.

If anyone has trouble getting rare ranged weapons or cybernetics, Haxtes has the contacts to get those easier (not cheaper). Just come along to the ForgeWorlds (or mail order).

Anyway, I am still kind of offline, but will come back soon to post more.