Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm

I've split the 160,000 up and added it to each person's sheet.

I really should have taken the Credit Stick away as they suggest in the book, but I'm uber nice. So someone buy me something nice :)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Do you have any idea how much the Ork slugga would go for? I have to sell a buncha crap and then figure out money. I didn't see a rpice in my travels. Yet....
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 pm

It lists it as Scarce in the RT Corebook. All I could find...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

160,000 holy bat turds bat man!!!
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 pm

The WARP?!?!?!

... okay, that actually sounds pretty awesome. I wonder how many Insanity and Corruption points I would come back with? (Hint: I wouldn't be coming back. Numbers don't go that high.)

Going with Rego on a Pilgrimage/Crusade sounds fun! I'm game for being recruited into someone else's grand adventure.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:27 pm

The nights get cold on Shrine Worlds.... ;)

Just spent 1000 xp on Characteristics!!!!

WS and WP. I might change the WS to Ag, not sure. Will work on this weekend. Hopefully have it all done for Monday.

Spending the loot will be extra fun. Got my eye on a couple of fun things and revamping my weapon loadout. Might add a shield to go with my maul!

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 am

Almost done on spending XP and some money. Got some ideas for some of the other funds as well, good gameplay/ RP stuff...

There are 25 Cryptus Shotgun Shells. As one of only two characters in the game that now uses a shotgun ( I think... ), I'd like to claim a few.

Would everyone be Ok if I took 10 and left the other 15 to whomever needs them?

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 am

I took the 10 Cryptus Shells. 15 are left for whomever wishes.

Solaria should be all done. Tons of money left over and as I said, going to do some inteesting things with it.

V, we'll have to PM each other about all of that.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:56 pm

I was wondering if we could pool and buy a guncutter?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:48 pm

I am having second thoughts on the Credit stick. The book clearly says take away all that money because its just way too much. Looking at what you guys are buying and spending the money on I think I may have to do that.

Sand/Inquisition taxes a bunch off the top of that sick leaving you with a lot less. Say 25,000 each. Its still a ridiculous amount of money left over.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring