Brencrawl 2009

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Final roster (really)

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Please Email it to myself, and Brennor and Bitom. You can just click on the email button at the bottom of anyone's post to get our email.

I would like it to make sure the team is forming up nice and any gaps are filled.

On a side note for The PSC:
Doc (me) is nearly done, I hear KK's is done and Hayabusa's is in the planning stages and should be moving right along. Soshi and Catty I'm counting on you to get your own character's done, which I trust isn't a problem.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Vardaen wrote:Please Email it to myself, and Brennor and Bitom. You can just click on the email button at the bottom of anyone's post to get our email.
Note, this is true only of people on team V. but characters should be emailed to me and Bren if you're on team JP. Maybe JP as well, but that's up to him.

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Vardaen wrote:Please Email it to myself, and Brennor and Bitom. You can just click on the email button at the bottom of anyone's post to get our email.

I would like it to make sure the team is forming up nice and any gaps are filled.

On a side note for The PSC:
Doc (me) is nearly done, I hear KK's is done and Hayabusa's is in the planning stages and should be moving right along. Soshi and Catty I'm counting on you to get your own character's done, which I trust isn't a problem.
She is done I just need to fill out an e-mailable character sheet. My brother and I had long dicussion about her and what she needed. I spent 81k on the axe @.@.

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 pm

I will be scanning KN's character and sending it on to you all. Will make a point to do that today.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Guys,m I've seen this a lot of times, so I'm making a general post of it.

You do not need separate performance in Grandstanding and mugging. Performance: xcrawl is fine.

Might I suggest putting those extra points into Knowledge: Xcrawl, which all of you seem to be neglecting.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Vardaen wrote:Doc (me) is nearly done, I hear KK's is done and Hayabusa's is in the planning stages and should be moving right along. Soshi and Catty I'm counting on you to get your own character's done, which I trust isn't a problem.
So I have to finish it soon? Damn, I'll try to get it done tomorrow as I'm flying friday morning to the US and I've never used D&D. Hopefully I can take my notebook with me, if it keeps working fine and work on it in NYC.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Well I leave to get on the plane about the same time you leave to get on the train. I need it by then or I will lay down the popularity penalty.

Note: for most characters (Those with beginning popularity 10, which is all but 4 of you) the popularity penalty for late submissions will make the final room unplayable unless you gain popularity in-game. So you should take this seriously.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Characters in Red are Submitted, Characters in Green have been okayed and are totally good to go.

Team Jiggly - P.E.P.P.
JigglyPuff69
JohnnyWierd - Fat Cobra
Connie
MadVlat
Snakeoilsean - The Buldge(Returning from BC2008)
Wayloss
Max_Power
Micro

Team Vardaen:
Vardaen - Doc
Pyg - Swank (Returning from BC2008)
Kienien_Kunckleave
Joni - Gunbunny
Soshi.Toru
DoomulusPrime - Dringo
Hayabusa
Cattywumpus

so far, I don't think there has been a single sheet without some kind of problem, and the solutions to those problems have mostly been in the players favor.

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:31 am

The thing about the X-crawl mugging and grandstanding is that if you DL a sheet for x-crawl off the web the sheet lists the two seperate skills. That may account for the error.
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Ah, then clearly we're doing it wrong... but it's the way we did it last year, and so it's the way we'll do it this year, too.

More mugging = more silliness = more fun = Awesome house rule!